• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2Nd Hand Market Of The Hybrid Vehicles

bumblebee

Question

Im using a Toyota Axio.Wish to sell it and buy a new hybrid.But i wonder about its 2nd hand market.I've never heard of anyone using a second hand one..

In my opinion hybrid is more sophisticated and worth driving for its minimal fuel expenses.But on the otherhand its more like a computer and vulnerable to electronic damage and the battery is expensive;Further more, its said that long distance travel is not worthy than the short distance one.

The current gov budget proposal is more towards the supportin of the hybrids.So I hope more will be used in future and options would be available.

So is it worth to buy a hybrid regardless of the second hand value..?

I value your reply..

Bumblebee

Edited by bumblebee

Whoever said that i'm a nice person lied!

See sylvi, we don't have a problem with you as a person. It's just your not-so-intelligent answers/ideas and your hypocrisy that we find laughable. But we're like that to everyone, not just you.

We love you :*

trinity,

Forget it. I am the cause of every post on this thread. Not relevant to the topic.

Last post by Watchmen had mentioned I am a unintelligent person.

I feel pity for him. He is only a watcher on this forum. He has mentioned that he is watching Computers.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Another cool pic Bucket!!!...You're on a roll!...BTW don't edit your post so much in the future OK.I saw the weird shit you posted earlier before you edited it...shame, shame!

Now back to the topic...People on this forum drive Alfa's,Honda ITRs,Capris,Jags,MR2s,Nissan Skylines,...Now you come along and asking for their advice the after a few days say you drive the best car out there...Which is your Lancer,which isn't even an evo....That's bit disrespectful no?I mean these guys genuinely tried to help you out,But now you're shitting on their heads.

Who are you to tell anyone to stop posting..Atleast Sylvi tries to help people on and offline...When have you contributed anything worthwhile other than patting people on their back saying "ëla machan patta'' and calling people names?

Please take good look at yourself before telling others what to do....Sylvi is worth a thousand times more than a worthless shit like you.

Master Don,

Thank you for comments about me. I don't think me is worth as you say.. But I go in a very big way to help any one in the forum.

Also any person contact me by telephone. Many A/L members contact me for their vehicle problems I immediately contact some one who knows, about their problem on my other telephone. Help to solve his problem.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I'm sure Sampath Gunasekara intended good when he asked Sylvi to come back to the forum.

But Sylvi i believe its high time you stay silent once again and use that time to do something self satisfactory . There should be things you like to do besides getting in to arguments in an internet forum rite.

I believe time is a luxury you are loosing more than any of us here. hence the suggestion. Hope you'll take it in a positive way.

Best regards

No worries Sylvi..

have i told Sylvi to stop posting?? go read my post once again.. Now you want to start the "contributing something worthwhile" argument here.. come on man, you can do better than that.. you are starting to sound like a fat little girl who cries over candy...

Hey dude,

I dont know to me the part highlighted in red DOES kinda sound like you're asking sylvi to stop posting. Don't you agree?

Hey dude,

I dont know to me the part highlighted in red DOES kinda sound like you're asking sylvi to stop posting. Don't you agree?

watchman

No machan..I said i believe... not "Sylvi dont post here again ever".. then again i have clearly mentioned its a suggestion (i've said it in good faith only)... There are countless times people directly asked Sylvi to go away and never come back...even moderators.. wonder why nobody gave a shit about those back then,,

• Like 2

watchman

No machan..I said i believe... not "Sylvi dont post here again ever".. then again i have clearly mentioned its a suggestion (i've said it in good faith only)... There are countless times people directly asked Sylvi to go away and never come back...even moderators.. wonder why nobody gave a shit about those back then,,

That's a very good trick to free oneself from all liabilities associated with one's statement. I too should say "I believe that sylvi is a lying jacka$$ who despite having 50 years of experience, makes stupid and idiotic decisions, and then lies to other innocent members which will not only get the unknowing innocent newbie members into financial trouble, legal trouble and even get them killed somehow".

I like your version better than sylvi's "I claim to be a expert and give s!tty advice; it's upto the member to take it, but it's not my fault if the member takes my advise and falls into trouble." ;)

Thanks, don't worry i wont take full credit for this.

And as for your wondering point on why no-one gave a poopy about what moderators say to sylvi; well they ARE the moderators. So should we have moderators for the moderators? Then more moderators for the moderators moderating the moderators? It'll be endless right?

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

Ok, with all the newbies behaving like they own the place and the aged "Experts" trying to get people to win Darwin Awards and the personal attacks this thread has gotten WAY out of hand and beyond salvaging.

We let you boys have fun for a few days but I think its gone far enough.... Since theres also been plenty of discussion about moderation I guess its time we do some of it...

This thread is now closed. Thank you for participating