• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Prius, Honda Fit/ Vezel Recall Information

osaka_dude

What nonsense are u uneducated non engineers talking ha?

It should be written as:

osaka = 3 * idiots ^ 2

Now here's a jaai certificate to prove my superiority.

Local public school educated, machang.. what to do... not like our British Qualified Scholarship garandiyas no.... :)

• Like 1

Let me reply you as eloquently as I possibly can.

1. The Chinese -built bumpy highways are all we have and we are quite happy with them.... you can masturbate on your imaginary Autobahns. Umba Suddage puka lewa ka-ka hitapang.

hey VVTi or any of his buddies, retract this comment or MAN-UP without being a pu$$y and admit that your beloved Subaru is made by puk@-suddas from Japan who I also happen to work for/with.

otherwise post a photo of your Subaru made in Tamil-nadu.you or any of your buddies should have a camera,right? :sport-smiley-004:

coming from The Don

you should ask this question from everyone who posted here after Dons request above.

can't believe you are a "moderator", who should be unbiased and has some common-sense.

sorry mate,you don't seem to have any of those qualities.

Don changed his mind a few posts after that. And Don can deal with anyone who he thinks ignored his request. That doesn't concern me one iota. That concerns me even less than your opinion of me, or your opinions on what a moderator should be, or your opinions in general. What DOES concern me is that you are blithering about unable to provide information pertaining to a very straight, blunt request. Name names, or shut up. Since you love to post information that "members" and "well wishers" ask for, post this. Names.

So you work for them no. Your posterior is black I presume? Unless you bleached it to match? So what's to say there aren't other dark skinned men on the assembly line?

On a related note, you worked at Toyota. In Japan. Oh wonder of wonders.

You study for free in this country. You go abroad and learn on a scholarship. And how do you repay your motherland? By working at Toyota. Ppl like you are no value to Sri Lanka. Every day you live and breathe your debt to your country grows larger. And thus frankly, I stand by my statement of "mehema lamai haduwata wadaa hondai athae gahala k@ri tika sarame pihida gaththa nung"

hey VVTi or any of his buddies, retract this comment or MAN-UP without being a pu$$y and admit that your beloved Subaru is made by puk@-suddas from Japan who I also happen to work for/with.

otherwise post a photo of your Subaru made in Tamil-nadu.you or any of your buddies should have a camera,right? :sport-smiley-004:

STFU and post a pic of your so called ALFA properly without putting it on your profile pic!

STFU and post a pic of your so called ALFA properly without putting it on your profile pic!

so you are doing the job of licking VVTis anu$ now? STFU and give your camera to VVTi so he can take a picture of his Indian Subaru and put it on his profile pic!

Funny how he has an opinion of how a forum should behave/post and even how a moderator should go about his business when clearly he cannot find his way around one!

And BTW, VVTi's Subaru is not the question here. There are more than enough people who knows him and his cars. And you could be some 11 year old retard who just discovered the internet for all we know.

So you work for them no. Your posterior is black I presume? Unless you bleached it to match? So what's to say there aren't other dark skinned men on the assembly line?

On a related note, you worked at Toyota. In Japan. Oh wonder of wonders.

You study for free in this country. You go abroad and learn on a scholarship. And how do you repay your motherland? By working at Toyota. Ppl like you are no value to Sri Lanka. Every day you live and breathe your debt to your country grows larger. And thus frankly, I stand by my statement of "mehema lamai haduwata wadaa hondai athae gahala k@ri tika sarame pihida gaththa nung"

hey kid,you know the largest "industry" in our country which brings most foreign income? remittances from foreign employed workers!

looking at my bank statements,I am sure i have contributed to Sri Lankan economy more than you.

because of slacking losers like you,we(including the brave mothers and sisters in middle eastern countries) have to work hard to earn foreign income and support the the economy to stop it from crashing.

STFU and go back to licking your anu$ as your always do in your profile pic!

Edited by osaka_dude

VVTi, on 09 Apr 2014 - 15:28, said:snapback.png

Let me reply you as eloquently as I possibly can.

1. The Chinese -built bumpy highways are all we have and we are quite happy with them.... you can masturbate on your imaginary Autobahns. Umba Suddage puka lewa ka-ka hitapang.

koo mee VVTi?

retract this comment or MAN-UP without being a pu$$y and admit that your beloved Subaru is made by puk@-suddas from Japan who I also happen to work for/with.

otherwise at least post a profile photo of your Subaru made in Tamil-nadu.

:sport-smiley-004:

koo mee VVTi?

retract this comment or MAN-UP without being a pu$$y and admit that your beloved Subaru is made by puk@-suddas from Japan who I also happen to work for/with.

otherwise at least post a profile photo of your Subaru made in Tamil-nadu.

:sport-smiley-004:

here i am:) Any moron who had a decent education would know where Subarus are made. I still stand by my comment about your obsession with white man butts. Seeing the way you are on about i think you got offended by the fact it struck a raw nerve... lol. I will show you mine if you show me yours....

hey kid,you know the largest "industry" in our country which brings most foreign income? remittances from foreign employed workers!

looking at my bank statements,I am sure i have contributed to Sri Lankan economy more than you.

because of slacking losers like you,we(including the brave mothers and sisters in middle eastern countries) have to work hard to earn foreign income and support the the economy to stop it from crashing.

STFU and go back to licking your anu$ as your always do in your profile pic!

RAH RAH

I admire you your majesty for being the highest foreign income earner for us and providing us with our daily bread ala, parippu and pol sambola

Could you please post your bank statements as your profile pic?

Right. So I spoke to a senior executive I met and shared a drink with over the weekend about this:

fault arises in invertor when driven hard for over 2-3 hours.

car shuts down in response

there's no place in Sri Lanka where it can be driven like that to meet this criteria

TL are doing a free software update for this for sometime. Still are.

Ethakoda harida, osaka_juice? Nikan hitapan ban pukawal gini thiyanne nethuwa!

Driven hard in the sense putting the vehicle to its limits?

so you are doing the job of licking VVTis anu$ now? STFU and give your camera to VVTi so he can take a picture of his Indian Subaru and put it on his profile pic!

Whats your thing with male butts? did a Japanese lady boy unload on you recently?

Driven hard in the sense putting the vehicle to its limits?

the only sensible question coming after a long-time.

Official Toyota page does NOT mention anything about 3 or 4 hours.So I wonder why the so called "senior" executive at TL(probably some CIMA guy who has no knowledge about Electronics) thinks so.Did he make a calculation,or do a test,or is this the offical stance of TL which seems to differ from their mother company?

http://toyota.jp/recall/2014/0212.html

加速時などの高負荷走行時に、昇圧回路の素子に想定外の熱応力が加わることがあります。そのため、使用過程で当該素子が損傷し、警告灯が点灯して、フェールセーフのモータ走行となります。また、素子損傷時に電気ノイズが発生した場合、ハイブリッドシステムが停止し、走行不能となるおそれがあります。

(during high-load situations such as acceleration,the voltage booster-circuit components may come under unprecedented thermal impact.this leads to damage of these electronic components and turns check-Engine-light ON and enters failsafe mode to prevent further damage.And ,when electronic Noise is generated during the component damage,the complete hybrid system stops and the Vehicle is unable to move.)

my opinion from ECU power-dissipation calculations and Tests is also that number of hours is not a relevant factor,a few seconds in high-engine-load conditions is enough to cause permanent damage to the FET's and Diodes(normally the PCB melts before that) unless proper countermeasures were taken during circuit design.

Edited by osaka_dude

Osaka dude is like Siripala with the makka story.. Dude, no one gives a shite about the recall issue.. :)

oh here you are,couldn't find a camera yet? :sad-smiley-047:

people like you do not give a sh!t,because you don't understand the basics of Electronics/Mechatronics.

But I am happy to see good questions being raised by some of the forum members.

oh here you are,couldn't find a camera yet? :sad-smiley-047:

people like you do not give a sh!t,because you don't understand the basics of Electronics/Mechatronics.

But I am happy to see good questions being raised by some of the forum members.

You are not explaining anything, moron... all you are doing is cutting and pasting recall notices.\

Point out one question you answered... :)

Typical Pin gona you are.... ado at least if you got schol, honour the people who paid for the schol by being a bit smarter... than what you were while chasing cattle around your village.

I have eaten smarter pieces of beef than you... fidiot.

Official Toyota page does NOT mention anything about 3 or 4 hours.So I wonder why the so called "senior" executive at TL(probably some CIMA guy who has no knowledge about Electronics) thinks so.Did he make a calculation,or do a test,or is this the offical stance of TL which seems to differ from their mother company?

加速時などの高負荷走行時に、昇圧回路の素子に想定外の熱応力が加わることがあります。そのため、使用過程で当該素子が損傷し、警告灯が点灯して、フェールセーフのモータ走行となります。また、素子損傷時に電気ノイズが発生した場合、ハイブリッドシステムが停止し、走行不能となるおそれがあります。

(during high-load situations such as acceleration,the voltage booster-circuit components may come under unprecedented thermal impact.this leads to damage of these electronic components and turns check-Engine-light ON and enters failsafe mode to prevent further damage.And ,when electronic Noise is generated during the component damage,the complete hybrid system stops and the Vehicle is unable to move.)

my opinion from ECU power-dissipation calculations and Tests is also that number of hours is not a relevant factor,a few seconds in high-engine-load conditions is enough to cause permanent damage to the FET's and Diodes unless proper countermeasures were taken during circuit design.

Not that I'm interested in knowing further information about the recall, but I just did a bit of reading up and what I found out from many sources[1] [2] is that this is caused by (and I quote) "high operating temperatures". One instance where the operating temperature can go up is when the car is under load (this page specifically says "such as accleration"), and driving for prolonged durations might cause the components to overheat as well. Just because the official Toyota page does not mention this, doesn't mean this cannot be a reason for failure.

I don't normally do this but I've been following your two threads closely (and advised you once - you never listened) and I think you need to start treating people with respect here if you want them to take you seriously. As a newbie, I think you've totally blown your chane of being a part of the community because of your arrogance. Look at how you are talking about a person working at Toyota Lanka as if you personally know this executive to be just a "CIMA guy". And you haven't even met this person.

• Like 6

my opinion from ECU power-dissipation calculations and Tests is also that number of hours is not a relevant factor,a few seconds in high-engine-load conditions is enough to cause permanent damage to the FET's and Diodes(normally the PCB melts before that) unless proper countermeasures were taken during circuit design.

here is proof from a real ECU,where 8seconds longer at high-RPM can kill the diodes D93,94 unless proper measures are taken for heat dissipation.

https://imageshack.com/i/n6w5qbp

Clearly he is working for a Jap company specializing in dildos.... :)

Aparaadey, schol money.... :)

hey Smart guy,ask komisiripala to give the above picture to the "senior exec" at TL to explain what he thinks about it.

by the way,where is your Indian Subaru-batta?MAN-up and admit that it is MADE IN JAPAN.

Edited by osaka_dude

Good. Now you are referring to the official document. In that document they never mentioned about fire risk as you have mentioned before.

AFAIK they are not FET they are IGBT? IGBT characteristic curve shows that they can withstand the temperature up to 200c

Now add this to your TO SHOW list: Show us a melted PCB due to the over heating of IGBT

Edited by whatever

Good. Now you are refereeing to the official document. In that document they never mentioned about fire risk as you have mentioned before.

AFAIK they are not FET they are IGBT? IGBT characteristic curve shows that they can withstand the temperature up to 200c

Now add this to your TO SHOW list: Show us a melted PCB due to the over heating of IGBT

IGBTs are also FETs which can handle high-currents.... And you don't need pictures to prove that the Thermal limit of Automotive PCB materials is 140degC.

About fire risks,anyone with a proper Engineering background would understand how a continuos thermal hot-spot inside the computer can cause a fire.(it is a process called FMEA)

Edited by osaka_dude