• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Two Door Cars Around 5Lakh O.o

dulankalhara

Question

21 answers to this question

Welcome to the forum !

Yes...but it depends on what exactly you are looking for; so you would need to be abit more specific than just 2-doors for us to give any sensible recommendations....

With the only criteria you have given I can think of anything and everything from a Moris Minor to a Mini (the actual one) to a Corolla E20/30 series or even a Sunny B2xx/B3xx series 2-door.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum !

Yes...but it depends on what exactly you are looking for; so you would need to be abit more specific than just 2-doors for us to give any sensible recommendations....

With the only criteria you have given I can think of anything and everything from a Moris Minor to a Mini (the actual one) to a Corolla E20/30 series or even a Sunny B2xx/B3xx series 2-door.

thank you, i'm looking for a some modern design if it possible. or not too much classic. like, Hyundai Tuscani or something.

You can't buy a car made after 1985 for a budget of 500,000. Anyone who has been awake in Sri Lanka knows that.

A tuscani would cost a minimum 1.5 million. A well maintained one will cost over 2million.

For a budget of 1million, you can get a mid90's 2 door Nissan march or a Toyota starlet.

• Like 2

You can't buy a car made after 1985 for a budget of 500,000. Anyone who has been awake in Sri Lanka knows that.

A tuscani would cost a minimum 1.5 million. A well maintained one will cost over 2million.

For a budget of 1million, you can get a mid90's 2 door Nissan march or a Toyota starlet.

looks like i'm a new born :D thank you for your comment.
anyway, i'm still 19 and currently i have 1million of budget. if i wait another 1 or 2 years, i can reach for the 2million budget i guess.. and if i reach for the 2million budget, my dream will be tuscani or RX 7 if it possible.

looks like i'm a new born :D thank you for your comment.

anyway, i'm still 19 and currently i have 1million of budget. if i wait another 1 or 2 years, i can reach for the 2million budget i guess.. and if i reach for the 2million budget, my dream will be tuscani or RX 7 if it possible.

Wow, a 10 mil gain in savings over one year. Not bad for a 19 year old...Quick question: Did you mean the RX 8 or did u mean the RX 7 above?

• Like 1

If I remember right, several years ago there was an RX 7, which was butchered to an inch of its life, running an engine out of a van, which was on sale for around 800K.

I'd wait a few years if I were you.

• Like 1

Wow, a 10 mil gain in savings over one year. Not bad for a 19 year old...Quick question: Did you mean the RX 8 or did u mean the RX 7 above?

thanks for the compliment. not sure it will get 2 year or long. i meant about RX 7 in above message. rx 8 higher than my budget.

If I remember right, several years ago there was an RX 7, which was butchered to an inch of its life, running an engine out of a van, which was on sale for around 800K.

I'd wait a few years if I were you.

yeah maybe i should wait couple of years.

Do you need to open a thread for this? a 19 year old who was brought up with some common sense and decent education would know to check some newspapers and online classified to get the answer he wants.

then why this forum have a category called "Car Buying Information" btw i'm not posted this thread on your wall (-_-)

Maybe a Honda CRX (1985?) would cost around 6~ 7 i think... or an older corolla 2 (did they come with 2 doors?)

A Mazda Astina would cost around 8 lakhs i think..

Mazda Astina.. thank you for your comment

You could perhaps get hold of a Toyota MR2 if you know where to look and don't mind getting some stuff sorted, but i dunno if the looks agree with what you want.

how much it will be toyota mr2 2000-2001 version ? maybe under 2 million ?

Edited by dulankalhara

Mazda Astina.. thank you for your comment

how much it will be toyota mr2 2000-2001 version ? maybe under 2 million ?

I thought your budget was under 500,000? To answer your question, you won't find a 2000-2001 (Third Gen) model MR2 anywhere under 2 million, they are rare to start with and generally sell well above 2.5.

For your budget I was thinking the first generation, from the 80s.

I thought your budget was under 500,000? To answer your question, you won't find a 2000-2001 (Third Gen) model MR2 anywhere under 2 million, they are rare to start with and generally sell well above 2.5.

For your budget I was thinking the first generation, from the 80s.

1mill at this time. maybe i should wait for 2mill.