• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Box Model

Hiranga

Question

10 answers to this question

I'm Planning to buy a 1980-1985 Mitsubishi Lancer Box type car

Help me with Details about the car and the pros and cons

Share the experience if you had any.......

Y you really need to buy 30 year old car ?

• Like 1

:D Problem solved knowh,

Did you guys have some experience??

Sorry I don't have any specific experiences, but if you do a search there are a number of members here who are passionate about buying and maintaining older cars. I'd like to get one myself, but don't have the budget for it :D

Finding a good under-the-mango-tree mechanic you can trust is key for this kind of purchase I think...but I digress: Do a search on the forum, follow the threads that interest you and if you ask the members doing restorations or maintenance more specific questions on those threads I'm sure they'd help you out.

Sorry I don't have any specific experiences, but if you do a search there are a number of members here who are passionate about buying and maintaining older cars. I'd like to get one myself, but don't have the budget for it :D

Finding a good under-the-mango-tree mechanic you can trust is key for this kind of purchase I think...but I digress: Do a search on the forum, follow the threads that interest you and if you ask the members doing restorations or maintenance more specific questions on those threads I'm sure they'd help you out.

yeah, I read some articles on Restoration,

and failed to find something regarding lancer box, It's just a 200k-300k issue