• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi All,

Im going to do the transmission oil change tomorrow from stafford and they asked me to do an engine tune up as well since its almost 40k. Then mentioned about a turbo oil line clean up as well to avoid turbo problems that may occur if not done. Do you have any idea about the tune up and the oil line clean up. Has anyone of you done transmission oil change and turbo line clean up with tune up from stafford?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Guys, Having being an avid reader of the AL forum for years, I thought I'd create an account and contribute as I got a 2018 Civic SR for the wifey a couple of weeks back. (Edit: Looks like I h

Now I've heard it all... a Honda with an insect fetish. This proves your car is a female though. No male car would ever be able to have a second full-blown orgasm within 5 minutes of the first on

It's been about 3 weeks since I received my 2018 Civic EX (Tech package) from the UK. Paid a bit of a premium for it at 7mn total, however I was keen on the Tech Pack upgrade as I detested the standar

Posted Images

Isn’t it obvious for oil lines to block when they recommend a semi synthetic oil in the first place. Nothing less than fully synthetic oils should be used in this turbocharged engine.

Looks like first create the problem, then offer a solution, to me.

• Haha 1