• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 6 gt 2016 or Premio 2016?

danuja

Hi,

Once i used premio 2015 and it was a great car at all!, letter i sell it because lack of newer tech and safety options...Then i brought a Honda vezel 2018 rs and its been about 4 month! it is also a good vehicle and i literally felt little luxury than using a basic premio😅 but now..well i met with an accident and got serious damages to bonnet, front shell ,front buffer, fenders and had to replace them! So i sold it because its kinder bothering and reminding me about the accident and the damage that had happened  to my vehicle!

well now im finding a good vehicle to buy below about 8.7 millions and i found Premio 2016 and mazda 6 gt 2500cc 2016...wich will be better for me?I Also consider about repairs common issues and maintaining costs too..

premio is good but im scared that i will got that boring feeling when using it because Lack of newer techs that i used to use in my vezel like adaptive cruise control 

mazda 6 is also a very good looking car and i also love the interior too!..it is very eye catching sedan but i never used a mazda vehicle before!..so im kinda scared about repairs and service costs..i herd the fuel consumption of the mazda 6 is about 8km/l.

I can handle around  8km/l or above but not more below from it

Which will be better for me?

If neither premio nor mazda , suggest me a good car to buy around 8.7 millions 

Between those two cars, I'd go for the Mazda 6 in a heartbeat. I helped a friend buy one about a year ago and that was a 2.5L GT as well. That was my first time driving a Mazda with Skyactiv and the car had done 205,000km since new with all service history from the first owner available. Drove a couple of other examples before he settled with this one and I felt like the car had fared pretty well given the relatively high mileage. 

I don't think spares would be a problem because Mazda in Sri Lanka are one of the few (if not only) brands that are being imported by multiple agents (Carmart and C#lonial M#tors). In addition to that, you've got places like Mazna Motors in Pepiliyana who are as good as the agents. 

@Supra_Natural, do you still have yours? I tried to find your thread, but couldn't.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, danuja said:

Hi,

Once i used premio 2015 and it was a great car at all!, letter i sell it because lack of newer tech and safety options...Then i brought a Honda vezel 2018 rs and its been about 4 month! it is also a good vehicle and i literally felt little luxury than using a basic premio😅 but now..well i met with an accident and got serious damages to bonnet, front shell ,front buffer, fenders and had to replace them! So i sold it because its kinder bothering and reminding me about the accident and the damage that had happened  to my vehicle!

well now im finding a good vehicle to buy below about 8.7 millions and i found Premio 2016 and mazda 6 gt 2500cc 2016...wich will be better for me?I Also consider about repairs common issues and maintaining costs too..

premio is good but im scared that i will got that boring feeling when using it because Lack of newer techs that i used to use in my vezel like adaptive cruise control 

mazda 6 is also a very good looking car and i also love the interior too!..it is very eye catching sedan but i never used a mazda vehicle before!..so im kinda scared about repairs and service costs..i herd the fuel consumption of the mazda 6 is about 8km/l.

I can handle around  8km/l or above but not more below from it

Which will be better for me?

If neither premio nor mazda , suggest me a good car to buy around 8.7 millions 

Go for Mazda 6 GT. It will be a bit thirstier than a Premio , but you'll never regret driving one.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Davy said:

Between those two cars, I'd go for the Mazda 6 in a heartbeat. I helped a friend buy one about a year ago and that was a 2.5L GT as well. That was my first time driving a Mazda with Skyactiv and the car had done 205,000km since new with all service history from the first owner available. Drove a couple of other examples before he settled with this one and I felt like the car had fared pretty well given the relatively high mileage. 

I don't think spares would be a problem because Mazda in Sri Lanka are one of the few (if not only) brands that are being imported by multiple agents (Carmart and C#lonial M#tors). In addition to that, you've got places like Mazna Motors in Pepiliyana who are as good as the agents. 

@Supra_Natural, do you still have yours? I tried to find your thread, but couldn't.

Thanks alot!..Well , if i go for a Mazda 6 what will be the best color that has a good after market when i’m selling it? White like usual or red?

8 minutes ago, danuja said:

Thanks alot!..Well , if i go for a Mazda 6 what will be the best color that has a good after market when i’m selling it? White like usual or red?

The advice I can give you is to buy your favourite colour. You're buying the car for you and not the next owner. 🙂

Having said that, I believe a couple of colours on offer are a little more expensive than the rest. The "Soul Red" colour is one of them if I am not mistaken. This wouldn't really make a huge difference in the second hand market IMO. 

At the end of the day, colour is a personal preference, so there's always going to be someone who will like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get a red/white 2.5 with the bells and whistles. Go for the facelift interior!

Fuel 8kmpl is a yes can do.

Very reliable. Our is babied at home but never misses a beat.

Maintenance is the same IF you maintain at the agent. Premio maintenance is cheaper if you use cheap/used/recon parts or stick to local maka bass.

Will make you smile and open doors. Chick magnet too 😉

Good sporty drive. 

Build/ quality of materials/ interior all resemble Audi’s(We have/had 10 Audi’s over time, it’s that close really).

There is a video on youtube from the elakiri page. Not too technical, but shows the car and options well.

I rather have Piumi Hansamali than a Premio.

Go for a spin in one, The car speaks for itself.

• Thanks 1