• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

I WANT TO FLY, OVER THE RAINBOW SO HIGH

dsc00894y.jpg

dsc00895g.jpg

You Honda boys dont be cross with me for this, but I certainly thought this guy wanted to fly.

lol !!!! hillarious! Those fart canons must be part of Colombo's air defense strategy! :D

• 2 weeks later...
We shouldn’t shun the Purple colour’d Honda dude in SL - check these VANS out from Japan :lol:

van3.th.png

van2.th.png

URL=http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=van5.png]van5.th.png[/url]

those things are a sight! :lol: they usually travel in groups and are spotted mostly out of town, hardly ever in central Tokyo..

there is this one area close to Nikko where they congregate if i remember right...

gosh it was sooooo long ago...

but was shocking even back then! :blink:

• 1 month later...

Its owned by ma neighbor.I ll post some more pics.Hez havin some more cars with him.U can seen it oftenly on the Nawala Naraheinpita RD and also on Pooruwarama Mawatha kirullapone.

Not in SL but I have never laughed this hard in a long time. This guy's DeLorean is getting repossessed for not making the payments. I think it's safe to say that he's a Michael Jackson fan. The fun starts at about 2:40 to go.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/operation_repo/...b9ymkv28aSbVaap

Ela Mani....you bring superb vids...thanks mate....I've never seen anybody crying n dancing before ha ha

For slow internet users this is the youtube link for the same.

MINIACE

Couldn't get a pic of this, but here is what I saw.

I saw a threewheeler in Athurugiriya with the following words pasted on the canvas hood.

DONT F**CK, I wonder whether the guy knows the meaning of this.

Hope someone in Athurugiriya area would get a pic of this (it was a red coloured threewheeler running 206- nos)

Couldn't get a pic of this, but here is what I saw.

I saw a threewheeler in Athurugiriya with the following words pasted on the canvas hood.

DONT F**CK, I wonder whether the guy knows the meaning of this.

Hope someone in Athurugiriya area would get a pic of this (it was a red coloured threewheeler running 206- nos)

Seen it!!! next time fer sure as I live in Malabe.

Have any of you seen a Grey Ceres that has the following words on the rear number plate? FUEL INJECTED JUGGERNAUT? I almost crashed my car when I saw that!!!

No comments!!! :)