• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Guys we discussed this before. In every custom we put into practice it is immoral to make fun at Autolanka classifieds, why because AL classifieds are the only commercial support and the feed line of the forum where you and I take pleasure in. Lets not make fun out of AL posted ads. We are sending a wrong message to potential AL customers.

Food for serious thought!

MINIACE

:duel: lol..

39661110151243979877678.jpg

saw this on fb...

lol! Seriously!? But it looks to me like that's PhotoShop'd. The shade of the mirror has not fallen on the text. I might be wrong though; you never know Sri Lankan three wheeler drivers and the stuff they come up with these days.

@Schiffer, yeah I think it’s a new trend. I've seen more than a few with some TOA cans or aluminum flasks connected with chrome plated tubes (hand shower pipes?) and flames and stuff pasted on them to make them look like fire extinguishers. :D

lol! Seriously!? But it looks to me like that's PhotoShop'd. The shade of the mirror has not fallen on the text. I might be wrong though; you never know Sri Lankan three wheeler drivers and the stuff they come up with these days.

@Schiffer, yeah I think it’s a new trend. I've seen more than a few with some TOA cans or aluminum flasks connected with chrome plated tubes (hand shower pipes?) and flames and stuff pasted on them to make them look like fire extinguishers. :D

lol i just remmeberd. my friend has a flask next to the front wheel of his bajaj pulsar... people got serious modifying issue's these days :D

I know its nonautomotive, but just couldnt help it!!!!!

19072012308.jpg

There was a sign on Anderson road, I swear to you, that read: "if you throw your garbage here, I'll throw my dogs' shit at you. Don't think I'm lying. I've got them in shopping bags. And I'm watching!"

saw this on fb..i know its not nice to laugh @ others,, just posting.. :ph34r:

48319144273151678401499.jpg

lol he should hv named it "Baby Bieber" , since its the most hated car in Autolanka.. :sport-smiley-004:

i know this guy and you have missed his night rider nights in the front :sport-smiley-004: