• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

:D found more UFOs from the net..

39232921723561173560892.jpg

Sorry for my words.

The green colour car with light blue side skirts and all , looks like underskirt of a girl gets longer than her skirt.

Cheep modification.....Just adding some parts here and there and spaying some paints and pasting some foolish stickers on the car body, will give the idea of modifying???

Personally, the aesthetics are questionable, but they do seem to do a neat job with the fit and finish. Certainly better than some of the gap panel Chinese vehicles on the market. Dunno what its made out of, or how much weight it adds, but there is at least that. The possibility of getting a good job done if you keep creative control firmly in your hands seems possible.

Most of these things ARE demo advertising vehicles, the idea being to pull the eye in and get the name out there. Why the owner allow it might be bad taste and they get it cheaper for acting as a mobile advertising hoarding, but it IS effective marketing. See how many people started talking about it right here on this thread?

Sorry for my words.

The green colour car with light blue side skirts and all , looks like underskirt of a girl gets longer than her skirt.

Cheep modification.....Just adding some parts here and there and spaying some paints and pasting some foolish stickers on the car body, will give the idea of modifying???

The sad part of the story is some of them (like the Sera for example) are relatively rare and decent cars, before these rapists got their hands on them.

and this is purely ingenious!

123bbf6.jpg

:D found more UFOs from the net..

75982182292665229903156.jpg

57531618229038856346412.jpg

47928218229060189677698.jpg

OMG look at the interior of that car white baby pink and Baby blue it's look like a 2 year old child's bedroom. <facepalm>

1. whats the point of modifying a car and then let them write in big letters and numbers of there name and telephone number
  2. who on bloody earth with a penis would suggest PINK unless ofcourse you know what.
  3. WTF with that stupid fade effect.. just look inside the sera's door..

1. whats the point of modifying a car and then let them write in big letters and numbers of there name and telephone number
  2. who on bloody earth with a penis would suggest PINK unless ofcourse you know what.
  3. WTF with that stupid fade effect.. just look inside the sera's door..

14" wheels on a fully bodykitted car + NO whatsooever engine mods are done... lol.. beats all exotics in the country.. :heat:

That poor Toyota Sera. Why anyone would want to molest such an awesome coupe is beyond my comprehension.

machan not only a Sera, apparently they have modded a RX8 aswel. checked their site while back... n i was surprised.. y on earth anybody wanna rice up a RX8 in sl?? seriously...

machan not only a Sera, apparently they have modded a RX8 aswel. checked their site while back... n i was surprised.. y on earth anybody wanna rice up a RX8 in sl?? seriously...

There are enough and more RX8s. The Sera is now a rare car and JDM only. There were only something like 15 or 16 thousand of them made.

Edited by terrabytetango

See what I mean by effective marketing? Website hits that they normally wouldn't have got = results.

Trolling mcwood deserves a dedicated thread. But any publicity is good publicity. So we shouldn't.

I'd rather steal in there, boost all those seras, give them some fluids, a hug and full checkup, and systematically unrape them. Who's with me??

Boost. Restore. JDM

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 4

Aiyo.. What da f*** machan... why on earth someone wanna do this to a perfect car?? Tasteless piece of shits. May he never own a car again until eternity!!!

From that second photo, It looks like the front end has been worked on too. I wonder if this was done following an accident. Anyway, no car deserves to be ruined like this.