• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

jerking and small jumping in lower speed

Tanvir Islam

I am using a 2014 honda grace. the problem i am facing constantly while moving at lower speed say 20km/hr there is small jumps or jerks. is it dct thing that i have to accept and keep driving this way?

also transition from engine to battery and battery to engine isnt smooth. i feel the vibration each time it transition happens.

i change engine oil each 5000km, transmission oil each 20k, use motul rbf 660 as clutch oil which also changed in each 5000km. scanned with honda software, there are no error code, battery issue or anything.

On 7/3/2022 at 3:02 PM, Tanvir Islam said:

I am using a 2014 honda grace. the problem i am facing constantly while moving at lower speed say 20km/hr there is small jumps or jerks. is it dct thing that i have to accept and keep driving this way?

also transition from engine to battery and battery to engine isnt smooth. i feel the vibration each time it transition happens.

i change engine oil each 5000km, transmission oil each 20k, use motul rbf 660 as clutch oil which also changed in each 5000km. scanned with honda software, there are no error code, battery issue or anything.

Let me know the result. I have a 2013 Honda Fit GP1 that behaves the same

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 5:35 PM, arj009 said:

Let me know the result. I have a 2013 Honda Fit GP1 that behaves the same

In GP1 its normal. you will feel a small jerk/sort of a vibration when you switch from EV to engine

• Confused 1

On 8/22/2022 at 2:58 PM, Tanvir Islam said:

i did but no error code found. though they havent checked the dct physically. may be can have a look at this as well.

I don't think a bad DCT would throw an error code unless overheated. You would need to take it a part and physically inspect for wear. Experienced mechanics would know by driving and observing if the DCT is on its way out.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a 2015 one and odo counts on 130K now. My daily travelling has a ~750m hilly distance with a fantastic Sri lankan road condition. Every morning I have to pass it with L gear and below 10km/h. Motor engages to whole climb and car tend to stop at the top part of the hill even I push down gas (in last few days). Changing to engine takes few seconds and car moving forward after a knock-with a engine push.

Does anyone advice on this scenario?