• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which car/Suv should I buy

C_J

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out which Japanese  car has the most comfortable seats. I like to have a sofa like sitting experience, which Premio offer as most of you already mentioned.

Is there any better alternative?

Edited by C_J
Thread went on a different direction, hence changed the title

3 hours ago, C_J said:

@iRage I just came across a brand new 2016 Mazda 3. Only 270Kms on the Clock. The quoted price is 11.5M on the quick site. Feels like I can ride for a couple of years trouble-free. 

I also see 2013 Benz C220 with 100,000km to 120,00km going for around 12M to 12.5M.

If trouble-free maintenance is the main concern, would you recommend  2016 Mazda 3 over 2013 Benz C220?

What do you think has the best value for the money spent from above 2? (for a budget of around 12M).

Thanks

Well...that is something only you can answer. 

Did you mean 27,000 (27k) or 270,000 (270k) ?

Well...unless you found one of the basic trim levels (there are quite a few around) the C class is going to be more refined (although I do find the seats a bit too hard and bouncy). The Mazda...well...being a brand new import via the agents, I believe this is one of the ow spec models and has the non SkyActiv engine ? So it doesn't offer the advanced features that the JDM variant offers. However it still is a nice car to drive. 

In the long run yes...you would imagine the Mazda to be easier to maintain and has less preemptive maintenance work needed over the next few years (just the average and assuming you meant 27,000). The Benz on the other hand may require more preemptive maintenance. Accessibility to parts and stuff would more or less be the same (as it might not be as easy as for an average Premio...you may need to rely a lot on the agents and shops like Mazna..just like you would with the Benz)

11 hours ago, iRage said:

Well...that is something only you can answer. 

Did you mean 27,000 (27k) or 270,000 (270k) ?

Well...unless you found one of the basic trim levels (there are quite a few around) the C class is going to be more refined (although I do find the seats a bit too hard and bouncy). The Mazda...well...being a brand new import via the agents, I believe this is one of the ow spec models and has the non SkyActiv engine ? So it doesn't offer the advanced features that the JDM variant offers. However it still is a nice car to drive. 

In the long run yes...you would imagine the Mazda to be easier to maintain and has less preemptive maintenance work needed over the next few years (just the average and assuming you meant 27,000). The Benz on the other hand may require more preemptive maintenance. Accessibility to parts and stuff would more or less be the same (as it might not be as easy as for an average Premio...you may need to rely a lot on the agents and shops like Mazna..just like you would with the Benz)

It's a brand new unregistered Mazda. Only 270km.  
Non SkyActiv engine.

Edited by C_J

270 ? What the hell was it doing for the last 7 years ?

@C_J here is the thing...the non SkyActiv 1.6L MZ engine is a good workhorse. It has been around since the early 2000s and has been updated on a regular basis. It is not as refined or fancy or as efficient as the SkyActiv but it gets the job done.

Here is the thing though...the car you are looking at has not been run at all. When cars do not get used the awful thing that happens is that rubber components (hoses, oil sings, suspension bushings, etc...) dry out. When you start using it and the components start getting heated up on a regular basis...guess what happens ? they tend to start tearing. So...although it has just 270km...be prepared to preemptively take care of those things (I have a 25 yr old car that has 50,000km on it and replaced all the seals, timing belt etc because of non use and age). The other thing is..I would check for things like sludge....with 270km it is very possible that the oil has not gotten heated up to proper temp and circulated enough. When oil sits around it tends to sludge. You might not experience any of this...or you might have some of these niggles come up after some use. To make it worst...you dont necessarily see these in any inspection report as well (very except for the sludge). Also...those original tires are way past their life. Especially if it has been on a car that has been sitting around. Just like everything else tires need to get used and go through a proper heat-cool-down cycle for the rubber to retain its integrity. Same with the battery.

Personally...given the choice between the Merc and a 14M Premio...I would bite the bullet with this and give it a good restore if and when the first signs of lot rot comes about.

So...you have a blessing and a curse all bundled up. You have a really good chassis with mechanicals that need some TLC. 

Edited by iRage

Sorry for bombarding you with all these silly questions @iRage

But I desperately need your expert opinion 😀 Your advice & help are invaluable, it's an immense help, thanks a lot for being here helping us poor souls  🙏

I was very interested in the brand-new badge of the Mazda, but was worried about the same things you mentioned and now I know for sure as you described it perfectly.

Since you mentioned it, here is the Premio I checked last weekend, it's still available, maybe I can get a better deal like 13.5M if I offer ready cash 🤔

• Toyota Premio 2017 - 14.2M 
1ST OWNER 
33,000 KM MILEAGE (All emission reports, service report available).
Brought from Ind** Trad*** Kandy - as 0 milage but on the book it's mentioned as Recon or used.

𝗧𝗢𝗬𝗢𝗧𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗚𝗘:
AUTO BRAKING SYSTEM
LANE KEEP ASSIST
AUTO HEADLIGHTS
360' PARKING ASSIST
DOOR MOLDING  
ELECTRIC SEAT (Driver)
REAR VIPER
DUAL MULTIFUNCTION 
LED PROJECTION HEADLIGHTS WITH DRL 
FOG LAMPS
AUTO RETRACTABLE WINKER MIRRORS
TEAK STEERING WHEEL 
ALL AUTO POWER SHUTTERS
FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS

• Mercedes Benz C220 Diesel Facelift 2013 - 12.5M
3rd Owner
120,000 kms
Mercedes Benz C220 CDI Diesel
Facelift Model
2013/2014
D*MO Maintained
Blue Efficiency 
Service done recently Next oil change in 04/2024 or 8,000 kms
Recent running repairs done for Rs. 300,000 
No Oil Leaks
Brand New 4 Tyres
Averages 18-24 Km/pl
Ivory Interior
LED Taillights
Electric Seats
Lumbar support
Multifunction 
Bluetooth audio / AUX
Infotainment system
Cruise control

I will be the 4th owner, that's a concern as well.

@C_J think of it this way....either car you buy you WILL have to spend money on pre-emptive repairs as soon as you buy it. With a car like the Premio or the Merc..you never know what might be hiding underneath.

With the Mazda...you sort of know that there are no hidden issues or that it is not some sort of cut and bud car. 

Any repairs might be needed with the Mazda might come way later than the Premio/Merc or it might never come up during your ownership.

Right now...IMPV the Mazda is the lesser of three evils.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, iRage said:

Personally...given the choice between the Merc and a 14M Premio...I would bite the bullet with this and give it a good restore if and when the first signs of lot rot comes about.

So I misunderstood this part, you meant you would go for the Mazda right?
I was confused about 'given the choice between the Merc and a 14M Premio'. I thought you were recommending Merc, given the choice between the Merc and a 14M Premio. Then I was thinking maybe you mentioned 'give it a good restore' for the Merc as it's a bit old 😁 my bad...

I will check it with CarChecks as well, do you think they can detect sludge? 

Also, 'Right now...IMPV the Mazda is the lesser of three evils.'
Is IMPV for 'In my point of view'?

They said it was imported in 2019 or 20 by CarMa** but was at customs without being released due to the import ban. Said was released recently & they bought it from the auction.
The first AD date is 10, Aug.

Edited by C_J

25 minutes ago, matroska said:

142 For a 6 year old Premio...jeez!  

Yet there are ppl like me who are willing to buy it at that price 🤪

But I'm still considering all my options

2 hours ago, C_J said:

So I misunderstood this part, you meant you would go for the Mazda right?

Yes...the Mazda just like the other two will require some attention and if you are lucky you might not. Remember the 25 yr old Corolla with 50,000? nothing went wrong with it..not a single oil leak. A friend of mine bought a 2001 Corolla GT with just 500km on it. Apart from a few hoses that cost him about 50USD and a set of tires...nothing went wrong for him. So...the 270km mileage and car sitting around...you just need to mentally prepare yourself for it if it happens.

2 hours ago, C_J said:

Is IMPV for 'In my point of view'?

Yes

1 hour ago, matroska said:

142 For a 6 year old Premio...jeez! 

Exactly! Which is why I would go for the Mazda3....at least on paper I will be the first owner and the first date of registration will be 2023/2024 (interestingly many countries take the first year of registration as the car's YoM).

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Yes...the Mazda just like the other two will require some attention and if you are lucky you might not. Remember the 25 yr old Corolla with 50,000? nothing went wrong with it..not a single oil leak. A friend of mine bought a 2001 Corolla GT with just 500km on it. Apart from a few hoses that cost him about 50USD and a set of tires...nothing went wrong for him. So...the 270km mileage and car sitting around...you just need to mentally prepare yourself for it if it happens.

Yes

Exactly! Which is why I would go for the Mazda3....at least on paper I will be the first owner and the first date of registration will be 2023/2024 (interestingly many countries take the first year of registration as the car's YoM).

I talked to a known mechanic about the Mazda 3. He showed me a photo of a Mazda 3 with 66k km that he is working on. It needs a gear box replacement but they can't find one. Also need rack replacement. 

I will not get those issues as its nearly 0 milage but I will have issues when trying to sell it off. 🤔

23 minutes ago, C_J said:

talked to a known mechanic about the Mazda 3. He showed me a photo of a Mazda 3 with 66k km that he is working on. It needs a gear box replacement but they can't find one. Also need rack replacement. 

The need for the gear box replacement could be due to simply the current/ previous owners not treating the Mazda 3 properly by changing the transmission fluid on time and the steering rack replacement could be due to them driving on bad roads regularly without any concern towards the car's suspension system.

Either way, you might need to attend to both these repairs even if you buy a Premio.. It all boils down to the fact how well the previous owner took care of the car when it comes to buying any used car.. So, it's up to you to do a proper inspection and get the car in best condition.

Edited by Dee Jay
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, C_J said:

I talked to a known mechanic about the Mazda 3. He showed me a photo of a Mazda 3 with 66k km that he is working on. It needs a gear box replacement but they can't find one. Also need rack replacement. 

I will not get those issues as its nearly 0 milage but I will have issues when trying to sell it off. 🤔

As someone who owned this particular model of mazda3 for almost 5 years and did over 60 000 kms I can tell you the car is bulletproof. The 1.6 MZR is very slow and not as exciting as the 1.5 sky and the gearbox is an old 4 speed auto which is a bit unrefined when thrashed. But it's solid old school tech amd won't break down unless a monkey has maintained it. All I replaced was the bumper mounts and the battery in my 5 years of ownership. That's it. I also sold it within 1 week of advertising at a profit. You are over thinking this.  Get the car checked by a good mechanic and if all ok go for it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C_J said:

As others have said...this could be simply due to the owner just not maintaining it properly. The same plight is there with Premios, Axios, etc...poor maintenance leads to things going bad. Sadly most of these cars were bought buy the type who want a flashy car to show off but don't want to spend a single cent on maintaining it properly.

Also...be careful when you get car advice from mechanics. They are very single minded. They will diss a Mazda just because of a one case of a gear box going bad or a rack and suspension gone to kingdom come but will glorify a Premio/Allin with engines full of engine sludge and barely moving despite all of these being the result of a stupid owner. 

With the Mazda 3 you are looking at you have the blessing that it has not been owned by a cheap owner who didn't maintain it properly.

As RWD said...the 1.6 is not a fancy car...it is old fashioned and unrefined. It gets the job done and it is not a weak car. In fact I would say a Premio and Merc would be more sensitive than the Mazda 3.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 10:58 AM, C_J said:

Yet there are ppl like me who are willing to buy it at that price 🤪

But I'm still considering all my options

It's good you consider Mutiple options - that budget range can get you a car a class above the premio 260 

I mean you probably have a very good reason to go for it - but spending 142 on a Premio is the equivalent of going to a fancy restaurant and ordering steamed rice with boiled vegetables. 

few years back I was hunting for a car and several people recommended that i at least check out a few 260s - dozens of car's and test drives later I concluded they hardly ever justify their price tag. IF I ever wanted a comfy cruiser from Toyota I'd go for a Camry. 

The Mazda seems a very solid option. 

On 10/7/2023 at 6:16 PM, iRage said:

Also...be careful when you get car advice from mechanics. They are very single minded. They will diss a Mazda just because of a one case of a gear box going bad or a rack and suspension gone to kingdom come but will glorify a Premio/Allin with engines full of engine sludge and barely moving despite all of these being the result of a stupid owner. 

Take Mechanic's advice with a pinch of salt  : They prefer easy cars to work on and at the end of the day they are not the one driving it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, matroska said:

It's good you consider Mutiple options - that budget range can get you a car a class above the premio 260 

I mean you probably have a very good reason to go for it - but spending 142 on a Premio is the equivalent of going to a fancy restaurant and ordering steamed rice with boiled vegetables. 

My plan is to buy a vehicle with a low mileage like 50K km or less under 14.5M. Not many options come up when I look for low mileage (hopefully genuine mileage 😁

The Following also came to my consideration. 

Audi Q2 SUNROOF 2020 REG 2018 - Rs 14,490,000

AUDI Q2 
Mileage:50,000 km, 1,000 cc
MANUFACTURED 2018
REGISTRATION 2020
FIRST OWNER 
SUNROOF 
GENUINE AUDI RS ALLOY WHEELS 
DRIVE SELECTIVE 
BUILT IN RADIO/DVD/USB/AUX/BLUETOOTH/GPS
REVERSE CAMERA WITH GUIDE LINES
2 ORIGINAL REMOTE KEYS
7 SPED S TRONIC TRANSMISSION
ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
AUDI DRIVE SELECT
FRONT & REAR PARKING SENSORS
AUTO SENSING LED HEAD LIGHTS
AUTO FRONT & REAR WIPERS
WINKER MIRRORS WITH AUTO RETRACT
DUAL MULTI-FUNCTION STEERING WHEEL
ANTI LOCKING BREAKING SENSOR 
THROUGH OUT SERVICE DONE BY COMPANY 

Edited by C_J
added price

3 hours ago, C_J said:

My plan is to buy a vehicle with a low mileage like 50K km or less under 14.5M. Not many options come up when I look for low mileage (hopefully genuine mileage 😁

Then why don't you try a Civic sedan/ hatchback? At your budget you should be able to find one with low mileage and if you're lucky even a 1.5T Civic that pops up occasionally.. Then there's the Honda Insight hybrid as well which also a good option and is a rare sight in Sri Lanka.

3 hours ago, C_J said:

Audi Q2 SUNROOF 2020 REG 2018 - Rs 14,490,000

Well, again this Q2 is at the entry point to the world of Audis.. So, what you get is only a jacked up Audi A1 (as the Vezel and Fit) and it also sports a DCT..

However, any vehicle can have issues and having issues doesn't mean anything is bad or it's not the end of the world.. I'd say you make a decision on what you want from a vehicle and then act upon it cause a Premio and a Q2 are two completely different vehicle categories catering to different market demographics..

8 hours ago, Dee Jay said:

Then why don't you try a Civic sedan/ hatchback? At your budget you should be able to find one with low mileage and if you're lucky even a 1.5T Civic that pops up occasionally..

Actually, I started the hunt by checking out Civic hatchback but the low ground clearance was a major drawback for me. Then I found the sunroof to be too narrow. And now I see a lot of low-mileage civics on the market, I can't help it but think that the owners might be fed up with something to give up so quickly 🤔

Then there's the Honda Insight hybrid as well which also a good option and is a rare sight in Sri Lanka.

Insight rare sight = rare spare parts 😂

Will that be an issue?

Well, again this Q2 is at the entry point to the world of Audis.. So, what you get is only a jacked up Audi A1 (as the Vezel and Fit) and it also sports a DCT..

DCT 😵‍💫 will it cause issues similar to Vezel?

However, any vehicle can have issues and having issues doesn't mean anything is bad or it's not the end of the world.. I'd say you make a decision on what you want from a vehicle and then act upon it cause a Premio and a Q2 are two completely different vehicle categories catering to different market demographics..

I just want a decent vehicle that might run trouble-free for a few years, hence looking for brand new or low mileage options. Not looking for any vehicle category in particular but prefer a SUV with high ground clearance. 

6 hours ago, iRage said:

I do have to agree with @Dee Jay. You are being way too indecisive about this because of unrealistic expectations. As a result you are all over the place in terms of the types of cars. The more you do this the likely you are to pass by good vehicles.

"unrealistic expectations"   🤔  am I?
"likely you are to pass by good vehicles" - Do you mean like the Mazda 3?

This is another brand-new option I came across.

Honda City RS 2020 - 14.5M

Brand new - 0 milage
1000CC TURBO ENGINE
FULLY LOADED
FULL LEATHER
POWER STEERING
POWER SHUTTERS
16" ALLOY WHEELS
DUAL MULTI-FUNCTION SWITCH
LED HEADLIGHTS
CRUISE CONTROL

5 hours ago, C_J said:

"unrealistic expectations"   🤔  am I?

You are looking for a car that is not going to give you trouble. You will never find that. It is a mechanical device and things do go bad. You need to invest time, effort and money to keep the car functioning properly.

5 hours ago, C_J said:

"likely you are to pass by good vehicles" - Do you mean like the Mazda 3?

Not necessarily the Mazda 3 but anything in general. Whatever car you come across you will end up second guessing until the car is gone. The way you are approaching things you are always going to find a car that seems better than what you are looking at (e.g. you are looking at the Mazda3...then you see a RAV4 that is good and you run for that...then you see a Q1 that seems ncer..and you run for that)

5 hours ago, C_J said:

This is another brand-new option I came across.

Honda City RS 2020 - 14.5M

This is worst and is the same as buying a Premio for 14M worst...a Vits/Yaris for 14M ! The City is Honda's entry level sedan. It sits at a segment below the Civic, Mazda3, Corolla. This particular City was specifically made for the developing/emerging/south east asian markets (the previous model was for Japan as well, named the Grace and was more refined). The materials, refinement of finish, etc...is a little bit low compared to the Mazda3, Civic, Corolla..and in some ways a tad less nicer than a Yaris or even a Mazda2. 

You have seen enough cars already. Now its time to start taking the conventional approach.

1. Make up your mind about what type of car you want : sedan, hatchback, station wagon, crossover, 4x4, etc...

2. Make up your mind about which segment you want : entry level, mid-sized, premium, etc...

3. Figure out what creature comforts are a must.

4. Make a list of 3 or 4 models you want within the above.

5. Find a good specimen...buy it.

Alternative is....do your in-laws really need a car fulltime ? If not...why not talk to them about buying their car and let them use it the (presumingly) few times they need to. 

2 hours ago, iRage said:

This is worst and is the same as buying a Premio for 14M worst...a Vits/Yaris for 14M ! The City is Honda's entry level sedan. It sits at a segment below the Civic, Mazda3, Corolla. This particular City was specifically made for the developing/emerging/south east asian markets (the previous model was for Japan as well, named the Grace and was more refined). The materials, refinement of finish, etc...is a little bit low compared to the Mazda3, Civic, Corolla..and in some ways a tad less nicer than a Yaris or even a Mazda2. 

Thanks for this intel, this is just what I wanted to know from all you well-experienced, knowledgeable & helpful gentlemen 😀 Thanks a lot. I don't think I can get this kind of advice even from a paid service. 

Thank you all for this great service 😄

2 hours ago, iRage said:

You have seen enough cars already. Now its time to start taking the conventional approach.

1. Make up your mind about what type of car you want : sedan, hatchback, station wagon, crossover, 4x4, etc...

That's the thing. I don't have any particular requirements. I/we like all types of cars. I like to keep this section open so I'm not limited to a few options, but again as you said widening up options makes the decision process harder 🤔

2 hours ago, iRage said:

2. Make up your mind about which segment you want : entry level, mid-sized, premium, etc...

Premium of cause. Then again I'm looking at my options to buy with cash. I'll have to go for a lease if I want to buy a decent low-mileage premium car. I'm trying to avoid that. I'm in the software development business and running a startup, so my income is not permanent. 

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Alternative is....do your in-laws really need a car fulltime ? If not...why not talk to them about buying their car and let them use it the (presumingly) few times they need to. 

Actually, it's the brother-in-law & his parent's car 😁 I'm paying the lease and using it these days allowing them to use it whenever they need. He doesn't use it often. But he's not selling it. It's a Swift 1.3 with 180k+ km on. Not really in good shape. I had to spend 114k few months back to fix an oil leak & to replace radiator tubes etc. Not sure if the charge was fair. Just sharing photos the mechanic sent.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.08 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.08 AM (1).jpeg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, C_J said:

Premium of cause.

Well...if you are looking at Premiums...then cars like the Premio, Corolla, Mazda3 are out. You are looking at high-end Toyotas, Lexus and Euros. Sadly for your budget, as you too have mentioned, you are going to have to go for an older vehicle which will be high-mileage. This won't be a problem if it has been properly taken care of. But then you too need to be diligent about pre-emptive and running services. So now you have pretty much contradicted yourself (wanting a newer car with lower mileage).

For your budget if you want newer...then you will have to settle for the average car like a new Corolla, Mazda 3, etc...or go for an entry level hatch from a premium brand (don't expect the same level of experience compared to higher segment vehicle from the same manufacturer).

So..if you want newer and low mileage and the lower risk of failure...you will have to settle for a non-premium car like a Premio, Mazda 3/6 or even something that is an entry level car like the City.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C_J said:

Actually, it's the brother-in-law & his parent's car 😁 I'm paying the lease and using it these days allowing them to use it whenever they need. He doesn't use it often. But he's not selling it. It's a Swift 1.3 with 180k+ km on. Not really in good shape. I had to spend 114k few months back to fix an oil leak & to replace radiator tubes etc. Not sure if the charge was fair. Just sharing photos the mechanic sent.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.04 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.05 AM (3).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.06 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.07 AM (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.08 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 8.51.08 AM (1).jpeg

That rust needs to be addressed quickly. Was it used close to the sea?

Its got a lot of tell tale signs of bad usage and maintenance. Better to do a full radiator clean as well. 

A good deal for your brother in law if you are paying his lease as well as the repairs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iRage said:

...or go for an entry level hatch from a premium brand (don't expect the same level of experience compared to higher segment vehicle from the same manufacturer).

Audi Q2 SUNROOF 2020 REG 2018 - 14,490,000
Mileage:50,000 km

Above fits that but DCT might be an issue as @Dee Jay pointed out. Is Q2 known to have DCT issues or any common issues?