• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Beware Of Organized Gangs On Road.

ash

Thanks Ash for sharing the story with us.Thanks S_N for the pics.

Even I came across a kinda similar situation a month back...A motorcycle bugger knocked my car from side when i was almost stationary and was 'demanding in a scary threatning way and was full of filth'....very unfortunately for him ..that was not his day ...he met the wrong car and the very wrong guy!!! :) Now he knows what really means 'pain' is. ;)

MINIACE

Way to go Dude :action-smiley-033::action-smiley-035:

That's unfortunate.... hope there wasnt a lot of damage to your babe..

Not that bad.The front left wheel arch was damaged and the small scratch on fender.Anyways few days after that she went for the complete paint and shes all black now!

Got a picture but ImageShack is not working this time!

MINIACE

Not that bad.The front left wheel arch was damaged and the small scratch on fender.Anyways few days after that she went for the complete paint and shes all black now!

Got a picture but ImageShack is not working this time!

MINIACE

That's why we should carry baseball bat in your trunk :violent-smiley-030:

Or in the SL context, a regular Bat with a couple of wickets! :D

or one of these!

blackti2.gif

a 6 "D" Cell MAGLITE made of machined Aluminium

this thing is brutal! :blink:

20" long (yes an entire FOOT and a half!) and weighs in@ 3 Lbs or there about ! :o

Edited by Devinda_Z

or one of these!

blackti2.gif

a 6 "D" Cell MAGLITE made of machined Aluminium

this thing is brutal! :blink:

20" long (yes an entire FOOT and a half!) and weighs in just under 3 Lbs ! :o

Haahaaa! yeah, we have the 4 battery one at home, and i accidentally dropped it on my foot while trying to hold it under my armpit while working on something... hit my foot horizontally, and dam it hurts!!! cant even imagine how many toes i would have broken if if fell vertically :blink:

Yeap Sri Lankan way is Wickets or a Golf Club, trust me even when cops check the car they never ask any questions abt why Wickets in the car

i used to have 2 bats and 3 stumps in the boot always for about 2 years cos me and ma pals used to play every sunday. must keep them stuff in the boot again even though we dont play no more

Edited by StarScream

i used to have 2 bats and 3 stumps in the boot always for about 2 years cos me and ma pals used to play every sunday. must keep them stuff in the boot again even though we dont play no more

i did the same abt 2 yrs ago and yes those days we also used to play Cricket Every Sunday at parlimients, but i lost 3 wickets at Service stations and now i only have 3, so i only keep one wicket inside my car, but i always try not to fight,