• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fastest Car In Srilanka

Hiran690

The SL55 is restricted to 155mph. De-restricted I reckon it could do close to 200mph. What would be interesting though would be to see which is faster around a track. I'd bet on the Ferrari NOT driven by the owner of course ;)

Btw any 911 Turbos in SL? Heard a wild rumour about a Gemballa or Ruff 911......or was I dreaming :rolleyes: ?

i've seen a Burgundy Cabrio with Gemballa badging, but not sure if its actually been fettled by them... :unsure:

a RuF i doubt, but then again this is the 'land like no other' so u never know... ;)

Cricketers blue one and Ajmals red one.(this may be the Dubai duty free lottery car won by a Srilankan ..not sure.) If not there are three.

MINIACE

Yes I think the red LHD was the car that was won by the chaiman of the then agnets for Austin Rover - Anglo Asian Motors. What's the story about the Gulf War Devinda? Never heard that one!

my estimate is around three..

1)The Silver SL55AMG

2)Maroon

3) & a Black car on an early plate with some badging (which at a distance very very very vaguely seemed like either Kleeman or Brabus bits.. :blink: )

i saw the black one last night @ cinnamon.. and yes it looked like a brabus... and damn... it looked mean.... B)

my estimate is around three..

1)The Silver SL55AMG

2)Maroon

3) & a Black car on an early plate with some badging (which at a distance very very very vaguely seemed like either Kleeman or Brabus bits.. :blink: )

i have heard about the black one didn't know about the maroon one though. any ideas who are the owners????

• 4 years later...

thanx blitz for giving life to this thread ,really what are the updates?

when it comes to Subaru sti ,i think the fastest sti on the road is the blue sti 9 owned by Mr J*nake with 620 BHP :sport-smiley-004: tuned by BRJW,read an article on this car in R*M magazine,.

well this is what i got to know from the mag,if my facts are wrong experts plz correct me, :)

whats the fastest evo?

Edited by dreamracer

when it comes to Subaru sti ,i think the fastest sti on the road is the blue sti 9 owned by Mr J*nake with 620 BHP :sport-smiley-004: tuned by BRJW,read an article on this car in R*M magazine,.

well this is what i got to know from the mag,if my facts are wrong experts plz correct me, :)

whats the fastest evo?

yeah if I were you i'd take the numbers quoted by that source with a few grains of salt. As for the fastest Evo, that'll be Ashan Silva's Evo3.

As far as fastest cars in Sri Lanka in general, well we do have a Gallardo, an SLS AMG and several GTRs.

whats the fastest evo?

i doubt it has 620. has it been dyno proved?

yeah if I were you i'd take the numbers quoted by that source with a few grains of salt. As for the fastest Evo, that'll be Ashan Silva's Evo3.

As far as fastest cars in Sri Lanka in general, well we do have a Gallardo, an SLS AMG and several GTRs.

what about F430, S600 & DB9, & the fastest should be Corvette Callaway for sure. ..