• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2010 Mazda 3

dillongt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is lil bit late but if i were to find out about a 2010 mazda3 i would have to wait for it till mid of this year but too bad i already bought a 2009 Mazda 3 GT this one has a few changes compared to the previous one i had. ( fogs, 6 cd changer, auto light controller, leather seats, heated seats etc......

img0363so7.jpg

w1600.png

img0364jo5.jpg

w1600.png

img0361bh2.jpg

w1600.png

img0360ph7.jpg

w1600.png

img0362dq2.jpg

w1600.png

That's a lovely interior mate.. :rolleyes:

Ahhhh Nice to See u after a long break :D

Yup bit dead – So what U say shall we meet up and discuss our old plan ??

Naturally we need to start of with a good drink :alc:

Y Kota Uda ? :huh:

My my its about time, we only need a tiny spark ne! Need some relief from stress n away from global economy crisis. Count me in for another boose meet up. We missed the last event even after with all that driving listening to "Prads Driving CD". Lets awake the dead :angry-smiley-048:

My my its about time, we only need a tiny spark ne! Need some relief from stress n away from global economy crisis. Count me in for another boose meet up. We missed the last event even after with all that driving listening to "Prads Driving CD". Lets awake the dead :angry-smiley-048:

what ever happened to that event ah?

you'll plotted the rally also right?

what happened? :huh:

what ever happened to that event ah?

you'll plotted the rally also right?

what happened? :huh:

Yap we did all that. What actually happen is a mystery to date. May b cus the only bachelor in the committee got engaged. :action-smiley-060: As I recall da final meeting was planned at his location n it never happen. :P

adey that's a cool car too...keep us posted of the progress mate :)

will do.. right now it's a total mess. previous owner painted in black. Original color was beige metallic. interior (Including seats) was eaten up by rats. but mechanical parts were OK. we fire it up her in the morning. engine was in perfect condition. no leakage from seals. one of the chrome headlamp frame was missing. but all the other parts including the emblems were there.. :rolleyes:

will do.. right now it's a total mess. previous owner painted in black. Original color was beige metallic. interior (Including seats) was eaten up by rats. but mechanical parts were OK. we fire it up her in the morning. engine was in perfect condition. no leakage from seals. one of the chrome headlamp frame was missing. but all the other parts including the emblems were there.. :rolleyes:

make sure you store all those little bits badges etc safely whilst the restoration work is done cuz those aren't the easiest to find should you loose them!

look forward to seeing pictures! :)

good luck!

Yap we did all that. What actually happen is a mystery to date. May b cus the only bachelor in the committee got engaged. :action-smiley-060: As I recall da final meeting was planned at his location n it never happen. :P

Yup. The guy must be busy now lol.

oh well, maybe he will see the post and feel all guilty( as he should :rolleyes: ) and then call us and organise a super MFOC event at his place.

We can but hope.

BTW: just met Ripper face to face after almost 2 years of AL traffic .

oh really... ! u would think so wouldnt u.. :blink: i was game for anything.. the whole commite did the vanishing trick all of a sudden

Yup. The guy must be busy now lol.

oh well, maybe he will see the post and feel all guilty( as he should :rolleyes: ) and then call us and organise a super MFOC event at his place.

We can but hope.

BTW: just met Ripper face to face after almost 2 years of AL traffic .

yup that guy is busy video taping stuff :lol:

....i can't help but begin to wonder what you & ripper and conspiring! :huh:

hmmm... :D

yup that guy is busy video taping stuff :lol:

....i can't help but begin to wonder what you & ripper and conspiring! :huh:

hmmm... :D

Simple, how to use our rods !!

ok ok, we were entering the Trolling competition :rolleyes:

So Ripper, what were you taping man? Maybe we can discuss and review on the boat ? Bring the camera ......

oh really... ! u would think so wouldnt u.. :blink: i was game for anything.. the whole commite did the vanishing trick all of a sudden

Oi !

You were da one who got hitched man.............so does that mean we can land up at your place > sorry Palace?

ok ok, we were entering the Trolling competition :rolleyes:

had me scared/confused for a second there! :blink:

:lol: i was sincerely hoping you'd mispelled & dropped an "a"............

You were da one who got hitched man.............so does that mean we can land up at your place > sorry Palace?

.......turned out you hadn't but i can see where the extra "a" went! :lol:

:blink::blink::blink: WTF??? Hope u didn't use the dipstick to check the oil :angry-smiley-048:

So lets meet up at charitha19s place palace. Dude are we allowed to bring boose. Now that u r engaged n stuff not sure about da new rules n regulations.

Speaking of trolls where da hell is SadunJ. MAZDASPEEDs best pal.

Edited by GuruG