• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2010 Mazda 3

dillongt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::blink::blink: WTF??? Hope u didn't use the dipstick to check the oil :angry-smiley-048:

So lets meet up at charitha19s place palace. Dude are we allowed to bring boose. Now that u r engaged n stuff not sure about da new rules n regulations.

Speaking of trolls where da hell is SadunJ. MAZDASPEEDs best pal.

ok.. i am just going to reply to all.. no problem at my place then.. and no problem now.. and no i dont have restrictions on booze... as long and she is not around i have the green light to make a total ass out of my self :rolleyes: .. so she wont be there as she has her own place to stay..... :jumping-smiley-013:

as for the video i sworn not to tell as i wanna ride in the Z...

Ok Out of Topic here but seriously

There are 2 car models advertised on A/L - Mazda Interplay

Interplay DOES NOT include Carbarator engines not does it include AUTO gears :angry-smiley-002:

Y do these people have to put all the JAZZ in the Add ?????? :violent-smiley-026:

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=9471

Saw the above n I thought da same. Hey where is the other ad?

Machan I think there are AT for interplay. Not sure in SL though.... :unsure:

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=9471

Saw the above n I thought da same. Hey where is the other ad?

Machan I think there are AT for interplay. Not sure in SL though.... :unsure:

There are Auto's (Interplay) ???? Well I've seen the Butterfly model come with interplay X sticker and they are true Interplays - but doubt that an Auto fit's the category .... but I could be wrong here :unsure:

As for the SADUN J Comment - U know what I gotta say for that :D

Shall tell u once we meet up - hoping next week as I got a cold and thus can't drink

hmmm really?....last week i saw someone's quad exhaust pipes that are awfully large to be called stock :lol::P

"wasn't me"

i might consider reverting back to stock were i able to find stock pipes...but given those arent easy to come by, i'll have no choice but to stick with what the previous owner put on :)

"wasn't me"

i might consider reverting back to stock were i able to find stock pipes...but given those arent easy to come by, i'll have no choice but to stick with what the previous owner put on :)

i know dude...and i kinda like them that way...

i wish people would understand if we go a little "non-original" on the classics too....i'm not talking major modifications and stuff...but small things like wheels and tyres,the wheels i'm goin to use on the A are not in anyway what you call original,but i like how they make the car look,but the so called purists have been on our backs the whole time to get us put on the original wheels...unfortunately these kinda buggers are everywhere and i'm afraid the car will get frowned upon... :(

Edited by HelRazor

i wish people would understand if we go a little "non-original" on the classics too....i'm not talking major modifications and stuff...but small things like wheels and tyres,the wheels i'm goin to use on the A are not in anyway what you call original,but i like how they make the car look,but the so called purists have been on our backs the whole time to get us put on the original wheels...unfortunately these kinda buggers are everywhere and i'm afraid the car will get frowned upon... :(

i'm all for retaining originality , but sometimes it just makes better sense to make certain changes in order to enhance usability

a small allowance should be left to owners to make acceptable changes within certain parameters that would enable them to stamp thier individual taste traits on to thier cars , providing it doesn't detract from the aesthetic values of the original design

• 2 weeks later...
Mazda 3 MPS

256bhp

£18,0000

Front air scoop & Rear spoiler

2.3-litre four-cylinder engine - 256 BHP & 280 LB FT

Front Wheel Drive

Sub 6 sec 0-60mph

155 (limited :unsure: ) Top Speed

car_photo_301015_25.jpg

Source : http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/233881/mazda-3-mps.html

Geneva 2009: 2010 Mazdaspeed3 (MPS), grin and bear it

01-gen-09-mazda-mps-live.jpg

03-gen-09-mazda-mps-live.jpg

13-gen-09-mazda-mps-live.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/03/04/geneva-...in-and-bear-it/

reminds me of a coupla things..

a) Front looks like something a aftermarket tuning company with bad taste might end up if there worked on a Pug 207..

B) The rear (despite being around a bit longer than the new Sit) is a bit too Sti-ish , which isnt so much a good thing :mellow:

reminds me of a coupla things..

a) Front looks like something a aftermarket tuning company with bad taste might end up if there worked on a Pug 207..

B) The rear (despite being around a bit longer than the new Sit) is a bit too Sti-ish , which isnt so much a good thing :mellow:

Yes very much like the Sti... whats with the hatch back types....