• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Looking To Buy Autozam Or Rx-7

K3Z

yep autozam does sound like the car for you...or try giving the guy selling the lambo-doored delsol an offer,who knows he might succumb...the del sol's a very easy car to live with

if you do get a del sol try doing a b16 conversion. or at least you'll wish you did if i pull up next to you at traffic lights in my vitz :P

anyways if you are moving into the 2 seater roadster market whats wrong with an mx5? with that handling you won't bother with the power at all.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the white one is still running.. i have seen it at panchiks on saturdays, i think it's owned by pioneer motors (i think that's the name..it's the mazda parts guys)

damitha from advance has a red one and last i heard it has a skyline engine inside it.

The english plated black one is with his brother in law (i believe that is waiting for an engine)

The White one is owned by Janaka, of J-Tec (former Asiri) he came for the MFOC meet once, in it. It's in good shape, but not sure if he's selling..

The White one is owned by Janaka, of J-Tec (former Asiri) he came for the MFOC meet once, in it. It's in good shape, but not sure if he's selling..

Yeah he came. Did not even drive it on the track.remember?

Parked it and watched, guys in 323's having a blast !!!

I was so disappointed. Why do they buy those cars ?

Wont sell to a person who will drive it like it was meant to be too.

The adage 'Dogs in the Manger' comes to mind.

He owns a Mazda parts shop for chrissake, what was he afraid of ? scratching da paint?

Yeah he came. Did not even drive it on the track.remember?

Parked it and watched, guys in 323's having a blast !!!

I was so disappointed. Why do they buy those cars ?

Wont sell to a person who will drive it like it was meant to be too.

The adage 'Dogs in the Manger' comes to mind.

He owns a Mazda parts shop for chrissake, what was he afraid of ? scratching da paint?

:lol: doubt that either , cuz i heard that he might have had touch up / repaint done a short while later :D but i could well have been misinformed :(

• 3 weeks later...
Dilan >> you aren't late as im still looking for a RX7. Dropped you a mail :)

hi machan i was trying to call you but your cell line is busy..... :unsure:

While looking for MX-3.

I found this. (Dilan's old MX-3)

mx3r.th.jpg

Which used to be look like this.

3690540063_medium.jpg

:(

ohhh i miss my baby this is my first car...hmmmmm :(

Ya i met him today and he said is gonna sell it. But the price he is asking is high :(

2.8 million according to the ad in the Motormag! :o

Correct. Thats the price he told me. But the good side is he has done the front bumper and the car is in really good condition. He said the car has done 80,000+ Km But all the meters has been set to zero sometime back since he has replaced the dashbord and stuff.

Correct. Thats the price he told me. But the good side is he has done the front bumper and the car is in really good condition. He said the car has done 80,000+ Km But all the meters has been set to zero sometime back since he has replaced the dashbord and stuff.

as far as i know a very comprehensive restoration was carried out on that car by its previous owner , who shares my name - it was mint when he was done with it and just about everything had been restored to stock spec

i can't comment on the mileage, given that its likely to have had a complete engine rebuild somehwere in the last 4 years or so

its one of the best RX7's in town i recon :) , even though its got history.. :mellow:

This is an Efini. Savannas are much cheaper.

Cheaper than Autozams.

Oh sorry, I got the RX-7 mistaken for the Autozam. Though that price is totally on the high-end, for an RX-7 that price seems a bit reasonable :unsure:

There was an RX-7 effiny in Kandy police for years around 2004-2006, a stock 19- red color car, no idea why it was there or wt happened to it

Edited by shanX

• 6 months later...
what about the cars in kurunegala?

saw two of them off Kurunegala this week!

one red with a big wing - looked in good shape - likely the one which was see in the Kurunegala drags thread/photo set)

the other a white one, without a spoiler, looking a bit tired...

there was also what looked like a grey Evo 6 & another Evo 6 (Red & Black one which is raced - Pradeep Jayawardene's :unsure: ) at this same garage, which is more or less in a "wala" of sorts just off on the side of the road! :o