• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Db9 Price?

virensti

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this Z day before y’day.....

resizeofz01.jpg

resizeofz02.jpg

and the DB9 yesterday. Both I saw in castle street and both turned towards the Royal Park.

resizeofdb1.jpg

resizeofdb2.jpg

resizeofdb3.jpg

Will I be lucky on the 3rd consecutive day???? :rolleyes:

Will I be lucky on the 3rd consecutive day???? :rolleyes:

We'll Keep our fingers crossed :),

that black Z must be the car that was at the borella finance place right? nimber makes sense if so...

And it looks like the DB9 owner has gotten quite brave!

that black Z must be the car that was at the borella finance place right? nimber makes sense if so...

my thoughts exactly. can someone please verify. wonder what made Mr. Silva to register the car?

is that a Merc W221 in the second picture?????

you got to love the way sri lankans 'roll'

my thoughts exactly. can someone please verify. wonder what made Mr. Silva to register the car?

I don't think it's with Alliance any more. Last time I saw it driver was not owner of Alliance.

lol nice :) but still, in crowded streets of CMB, poor car :unsure:

Its where it shines the brightest! Part of the allure of the DB9 is its image. After all is it not currently THE car to be seen in? If that isn't the most watched car in Colombo right now I don't know what is, and besides if the dude wanted sheer balls to the wall driving pleasure he'd gone and gotten himself an EVO, STI or GTR... (perhaps even a Mini B) )

no idea.. my guess would be around 9 mil...

isn't that figure bit high specially when the one posted by bharath was quoted half that price. and they are of similar vintage right? maybe the black one is a year or two newer

the black one was unreg and was also imported later on when the duty was much higher...

the orange one (Supercharged) was asking around 9 mil too.. don't know what it finally went for.

it can't be that new compared to the blue on can it?

oh yes sri lankan buyers greediness for a newer plate and the VAT advantage is a plus

it can't be that new compared to the blue on can it?

oh yes sri lankan buyers greediness for a newer plate and the VAT advantage is a plus

The black was also supposed to have a modified ECU, accounting for some of the price increase.

I'm sorry to bring up what must already be a discussed topic, but today while doing about 80 km/h on parliment at about 5.45pm with 2 others in my car, I saw a silver colour car in my rearview mirror, I could barely gasp in suprise as the car just overtook me, and with the shutters closed and the radio on, you just couldn't tune out the V12 rumble from the DB9! God that car is AMAZING!! How much did our dear Mr President spend to get it for Namal? (I think) Anyone knows the price? Lemmie know please. :)

Got up close to THAT car when it was parked in front of Lionel Wendt on Saturday for the " Hon PUss show "

She is a beauty, if I had known the car was outside I would have rather stared at her than spend 3hours watching the drama. I think there were two guys standing in front of the Car, looked like body gaurds ?? wtf ?

Classy peice of equipment, but such a waste on our roads.

Classy peice of equipment, but such a waste on our roads.

i don't know why people keep on thinking that having a supercar is a waste in sri lanka.

do you think the ability to drive fast is the only advantage/perk of having a supercar?

do you think everyone who owns a supercar drives it fast every single time the owner gets in to the driving seat?

do you think congestion is a unique thing to sri lankan roads only?

geese man think twice before saying something.

I think there were two guys standing in front of the Car, looked like body gaurds ?? wtf ?

again what's wrong with this? don't you watch news or read news papers. people are shot at in broad daylight by armed bicycle gangs. certain institutions are burned down and people are abducted in public places on a regular basis.

under these circumstances i think someone who can afford to buy a Aston in SL have all the reasons in the world to have extra protection

i don't know why people keep on thinking that having a supercar is a waste in sri lanka.

do you think the ability to drive fast is the only advantage/perk of having a supercar?

do you think everyone who owns a supercar drives it fast every single time the owner gets in to the driving seat?

do you think congestion is a unique thing to sri lankan roads only?

geese man think twice before saying something.

What I ment is the Car is not given the opportunity to perform to its best or what the car is supposed to do our our roads. Its like a caged animal. These cars are build for speed, and in my view that is a major factor.

It hurts me every time my car hits a pot hole or a speed bump, imagine what it must feel when it happens to a Rs 60 Mn Car !!

What I ment is the Car is not given the opportunity to perform to its best or what the car is supposed to do our our roads. Its like a caged animal. These cars are build for speed, and in my view that is a major factor.

It hurts me every time my car hits a pot hole or a speed bump, imagine what it must feel when it happens to a Rs 60 Mn Car !!

first of all the db9 isn't neccessarily built for speed...it will be out performed off the line by many tuned japs like a skyline or a supra...heck even the exhaust is artificial,as gorgeous as it may sound...

but i doubt any jap can have the beauty and the presence the db9 has...that's what the owners here paid for,to be seen in a db9,to be heard in a db9,for the admiring looks you get...and most of all for the feeling of knowing that you own an aston martin.

At the same time some people pay hundreds of thousands of rupees to by Rolex watches when they can buy a chinese fake-casio which tells time the exact same way.

Basically its more than just a car. It is a status symbol. Hell, i remember someone bought a 50mil S-class and had a huge party to tell the world that he had bought the most expensive car at the time