• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Is The Owner Of Us$150,000 Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune In Sl???

aci2000

Who is the owner of Nissan Skyline R34 Z-Tune??

It was a Black colour car with lightning vinyls. It has a NOS coz I heard its whizzing sound when shifting, and also had a Blower top on the hood.....was stop next to me near Kelanitissa power plant & when colour lights turn green it disappeared like lightning, did some drifting maneuvers while going.had a 6 muffler exhaust system & there were huge flame came out of them when shifting....As i heard the rumble of the engine, it sound like it is wrapped with V12 or higher cylinder engine

That car is similar to the car where an article on Import Tuner mag about the RACER BLACK's car.....

If anyone knows about it please share ur info

were u sleeping or under drugs if Yes then i guess that solves it....if No then that means you have seen sticker sumith's Honda....piece of advice stop playing NFS its getting to ur head :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by Chooti Putha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so true.....

i just saw a black holden commodore (i think) ...never seen it before.. and i'm pretty sure it's not an opel

Its been around for a while. I used to see it around Negombo. However I think it was last week that I saw it in Colombo. It's a V6.

Its been around for a while. I used to see it around Negombo. However I think it was last week that I saw it in Colombo. It's a V6.

Yep owned by a famous negombo undertaker.Thats a V6.Currently unserviceble due electronic issues.

MINIACE

hey aci2000,

i dont think that Ztune came in black colour, all were grey. and i dont think someone who's gonna buy a ztune will ruin the look of it by doing vinyls and 6 mufferls !!!

for ur info - http://www.nismo.co.jp/Z-tune/contents_e.html

ok u dont need to tell me about Nismo Z-tune...coz inside its ECU u can find the ACI......

Anyway I cross check with Nissan & that Z-tune is not belong to any Sri-Lankan & was taken to Sri Lanka for a 2 week test run on its newly built electro-mag-altitude suspensions

sorry for bothering

ah another thing...if this car is on classified non of u will be able to buy it

Well, I'm stumped. And here all this time I thought Nismo did their suspension testing in race like the Nurburgring, Laguna Seca, and any of its 5 test tracks in Japan. No way it'll go to Troisdorf in Germany where the driving dynamics center for the premium models. I guess with its a limited production car of which only 20 were made, and on which development stopped ages ago, they bring it to baseline road to test out its new suspension. Because development stopped means they still develop new suspension for it. Obviously this new suspension must be tested on the R-34, and not the GT-R.

Coz I mean, baseline road is a great test for suspension. So many corners, direction changes. No pot holes, signal lights, traffic, intersections. Perfect really.

Well, I'm stumped. And here all this time I thought Nismo did their suspension testing in race like the Nurburgring, Laguna Seca, and any of its 5 test tracks in Japan. No way it'll go to Troisdorf in Germany where the driving dynamics center for the premium models. I guess with its a limited production car of which only 20 were made, and on which development stopped ages ago, they bring it to baseline road to test out its new suspension. Because development stopped means they still develop new suspension for it. Obviously this new suspension must be tested on the R-34, and not the GT-R.

Coz I mean, baseline road is a great test for suspension. So many corners, direction changes. No pot holes, signal lights, traffic, intersections. Perfect really.

right on... :)

mag lev suspension! man isn't that so cool :) :)

dont forget peri,he did some "drifting maneuvers" as well :lol:

and I guess Nissan got a 6 muffler work done from Elc*rdo coz it would've too expensive for Nissan to bear the additional weight of 6 mufflers during air couriering.. what a country we're living in and I'm really proud of it and I must write to my German friends that Nurburgring will disappear soon coz Nissan can test their cars on baseline absolutely free of charge!!!

wow...would love to get a hold of this car! need to upgrade the exhausts on my gtr to six now and run 2 cans of wet and dry n2o... might make the car fly down baseline road whilst it aerodynamic stripes give it more traction... :o

wow...would love to get a hold of this car! need to upgrade the exhausts on my gtr to six now and run 2 cans of wet and dry n2o... might make the car fly down baseline road whilst it aerodynamic stripes give it more traction... :o

all that would be useless without the "photo shy paint" and "electro-mag-altitude suspensions" :D

all that would be useless without the "photo shy paint" and "electro-mag-altitude suspensions" :D

hold on guys .. stop picking on this fella.. may be we got a time traveler here... who knows ... since now the war is over SL might develop baseline road as a test track or a world class high way where Nissan can test there cars without bothering to go to Europe all the way ..

whatever said and done, this topic became one of my favorites.. not because of anything but this reminds me of good old days where we were teasing friends with bogus automotive features.. let me remind few of them ..

In J44 (second series) dash board there's a provision for an additional light where the charge light located in previous series. one of friends asked from me what's that .. and replied saying that's the knob which allows you to see the engine if you remove it.. he accepted it and I didn't know heck about what's that for.

another incident I fooled set of friends pointing at rear deff button saying it's the button for opening all 4 doors in case of an emergency. This time it was a pajero i guess...

there are lot more stories I made but can't recall .. but maaan.. this story beats 'em all

ok u dont need to tell me about Nismo Z-tune...coz inside its ECU u can find the ACI......

Anyway I cross check with Nissan & that Z-tune is not belong to any Sri-Lankan & was taken to Sri Lanka for a 2 week test run on its newly built electro-mag-altitude suspensions

sorry for bothering

Wow did u dream up all this buy ur self???????????? im sure u must have been a friend of Arthur C Clarke :action-smiley-060:

Was it right next to YAFOS?

They may also have been testing the Flex Capacitor, the muffler bearing and the halogen fluid temperature.

sorry for bothering

Please don't feel that way. I rather enjoyed the laughter, so THANK YOU!

You're probably right. BTW. I have some ocean front property for sale in Kandy for very cheap...

Who is the owner of Nissan Skyline R34 Z-Tune??

It was a Black colour car with lightning vinyls. It has a NOS coz I heard its whizzing sound when shifting, and also had a Blower top on the hood.....was stop next to me near Kelanitissa power plant & when colour lights turn green it disappeared like lightning, did some drifting maneuvers while going.had a 6 muffler exhaust system & there were huge flame came out of them when shifting....As i heard the rumble of the engine, it sound like it is wrapped with V12 or higher cylinder engine

That car is similar to the car where an article on Import Tuner mag about the RACER BLACK's car.....

If anyone knows about it please share ur info

I think you have been reading lots of magazines about tuners......

There are 5 facts that I don't agree with you that this car is not Racer Black's Lightnin

a) It is not a Z-tunes that he has modified to that level

B) He is not a fool to mess his beauty by driving in good condition Sri-Lankan roads

c) There are no matching fuel type to be bought in Sri-Lanka,not at-least Octane100

d) Its not wrapped with a little engine like V12

e) It only got 'Nissan' & 'GT-R' badges as original Nissan parts

Hence,there are two things you mentioned is true,

a) The anti-photography(photoshy) paint

B) Six exhaust tips

By-the-way, according to you, you was in Base-line road,Sri-Lanka when you saw this car & how-come you have this post's your IP network address as 34.44.0.0 located in Houston,USA????????

You probably be dreaming........

Mate, please don't put dreams to this forum :P

I think you have been reading lots of magazines about tuners......

There are 5 facts that I don't agree with you that this car is not Racer Black's Lightnin

a) It is not a Z-tunes that he has modified to that level

B) He is not a fool to mess his beauty by driving in good condition Sri-Lankan roads

c) There are no matching fuel type to be bought in Sri-Lanka,not at-least Octane100

d) Its not wrapped with a little engine like V12

e) It only got 'Nissan' & 'GT-R' badges as original Nissan parts

Hence,there are two things you mentioned is true,

a) The anti-photography(photoshy) paint

B) Six exhaust tips

By-the-way, according to you, you was in Base-line road,Sri-Lanka when you saw this car & how-come you have this post's your IP network address as 34.44.0.0 located in Houston,USA????????

You probably be dreaming........

Mate, please don't put dreams to this forum :P

WTF? :blink:

Curioser and Curiouser.....

I'm actually curious as to how he worked out the IP address. I thought only Moderators and Admins could see that kinda data. And from the data I'm seeing, what skldm said about the IP is sorta inaccurate.

sorry for bothering

Mods can we move this to Automobile Humor section....oh my bad...we dont have one :action-smiley-060: Time to start one :violent-smiley-030:

MINIACE

Was it right next to YAFOS?

They may also have been testing the Flex Capacitor, the muffler bearing and the halogen fluid temperature.

Please don't feel that way. I rather enjoyed the laughter, so THANK YOU!

You're probably right. BTW. I have some ocean front property for sale in Kandy for very cheap...

Ela Ela :lol:

MINIACE