• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

Ok let's try something else.... 

After attending the DFSK annual meet up you're hungry and head over to a fast food outlet before taking the bus home since your brand new DFSK Glory broke down during the meet up. Just outside the entrance a femme fatale type (the local Battaramulla variant) approaches you with a cloth in hand asking 'Aiya does this smell like Chloroform to you?'  being the gallant type you sniff it like a man and immediately lose consciousness, and  when you regain consciousness you're trussed up inside a car you can't move and all you can see is in the picture below.  After a while the kidnappers realize how unethical it is to kidnap a dude with a DFSK (since fate has already dealt you a cruel blow) and decide to dump you off and go kidnap a buyya who just sold a 2013 Premio- but now you're blindfolded. The police arrive in due course and you're untied - they ask you if you remember what type of car you were in. All you have seen is this. What car were you in? 

image.thumb.png.2c708d86fc483d541e6326e6017b6965.png

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, matroska said:

After attending the DFSK annual meet up you're hungry and head over to a fast food outlet before taking the bus home since your brand new DFSK Glory broke down during the meet up. Just outside the entrance a femme fatale type (the local Battaramulla variant) approaches you with a cloth in hand asking 'Aiya does this smell like Chloroform to you?'  being the gallant type you sniff it like a man and immediately lose consciousness, and  when you regain consciousness you're trussed up inside a car you can't move and all you can see is in the picture below.  After a while the kidnappers realize how unethical it is to kidnap a dude with a DFSK (since fate has already dealt you a cruel blow) and decide to dump you off and go kidnap a buyya who just sold a 2013 Premio- but now you're blindfolded. The police arrive in due course and you're untied - they ask you if you remember what type of car you were in. All you have seen is this. What car were you in? 

What a story. I would go with Honda Fit Gp1 variant

41 minutes ago, matroska said:

Creative!

57 minutes ago, matroska said:

You should do some blogging stuff bro. No kidding you have the talent !

And unmistakably its a Fit GP1. :)

3 hours ago, Gummybr said:

What a story. I would go with Honda Fit Gp1 variant

Correct-O Gummybr. Your turn

3 hours ago, GK_007 said:

You should do some blogging stuff bro. No kidding you have the talent !

And unmistakably its a Fit GP1. :)

haha thanks bro -you got it right too... 

well several people told me this so I did start writing some stuff down last week so far there's just one entry have a look :D 

https://automotales.blogspot.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, matroska said:

Correct-O Gummybr. Your turn

haha thanks bro -you got it right too... 

well several people told me this so I did start writing some stuff down last week so far there's just one entry have a look :D 

https://automotales.blogspot.com/

Pretty good! Keep it coming: You should update your status when there's a new post, on that blog...It looks like its going to make for some good reading! (Also did you consider publishing on medium? It might make cash for you as well?)

(Very nicely written and I can totally relate: My great-uncle had a VW beetle as well, and I have some great memories of him driving us around, blowing clouds of smoke off the cheap cheroots he would buy at some kade on the way...:D A very jovial chap, and a great family man, but a terrible driver! And totally irresponsible with us kids...the best kind of adult I figuare!) 

Edited by Kavvz

14 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Pretty good! Keep it coming: You should update your status when there's a new post, on that blog...It looks like its going to make for some good reading! (Also did you consider publishing on medium? It might make cash for you as well?)

(Very nicely written and I can totally relate: My great-uncle had a VW beetle as well, and I have some great memories of him driving us around, blowing clouds of smoke off the cheap cheroots he would buy at some kade on the way...:D A very jovial chap, and a great family man, but a terrible driver! And totally irresponsible with us kids...the best kind of adult I figuare!) 

Thanks - cool suggestion regarding medium... I am actually going to write down a story my dad told that had to do with their family standard vanguard that'll be up next I'll update my status when i've published it. Your Grand Uncle sounds fun - funny how it's nice being driven around in a beetle but when I actually drove it i was a little disappointed ...anyway more on that later) 

• Like 1