• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Another Crash In Southern Highway

hrm

this is only one i saw this ystday arnd 4.30pm. there were 6 accidents ystday. including a skyline ,honda fd3 a camry n few hundais.. it was a heavy rain n mist n road was so slippery..took 1 hr from galle to kottawa .sad to see people in match box cars trying to speed up as its the last day of the world.

• Like 1

one must have hell of a lot of luck to survive that kind of crash wow.btw that car looks like a mitsubishi lancer cb series one.

Yeh Looks like a CB8.. also it looks like that the tyres are bit too worn out.. glad that the accident did not claim any lives.. as said, he should have hell of a lot luck to survive this....

one must have hell of a lot of luck to survive that kind of crash wow.btw that car looks like a mitsubishi lancer cb series one.

Yes. From the meter panel it seems like a CB series one. in fact the same model I currently have.

this is only one i saw this ystday arnd 4.30pm. there were 6 accidents ystday. including a skyline ,honda fd3 a camry n few hundais.. it was a heavy rain n mist n road was so slippery..took 1 hr from galle to kottawa .sad to see people in match box cars trying to speed up as its the last day of the world.

yeh i saw the skyline yesterday as well...

I'm sure the car was going waaay faster than 100 for the needle to still show 100 after crashing all over the place and getting torn in half. yep the rear tyres look pretty worn out which is probably what caused the car to spin.

I think I'm right in saying this is the first time a car got torn in two in SL. and first crash to happen at real highway speeds.

I'm sure the car was going waaay faster than 100 for the needle to still show 100 after crashing all over the place and getting torn in half. yep the rear tyres look pretty worn out which is probably what caused the car to spin.

I think I'm right in saying this is the first time a car got torn in two in SL. and first crash to happen at real highway speeds.

beside in railway crossing accident in kurana area in Negambo was also torn part.

Its got a beat barrel and shift light on the speedo :rolleyes:

Probably one of the "ricer" morons

And a sports steering as well. :)

Damn, What a wreck! Glad everyone survived though.