• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Ac

C Perera

Dear Friends

Are there any good place to repair AC of N16 Car in Colombo area?

There is a place called Sithulya auto AC in attidiya road down from Gansaba junction Nugegoda. Its after the temporary bridge but before the Sunetra Devi pirivena. A few fellow auto lanka members recommended it to me.

Edited by The Don

I have always had positive experiences with ATCO on Stanley Tillekaratne Mawatha. They have always done good work, given me a warranty, and at times done free services even when the warranty expired.

Disclaimer: I am not an employee/investor and am in no way connected to them. I recommend them because in this country finding a place that does decent work is rare.

• Like 1

I can recommend Mr. Mahesh Mudannayaka (Sri -105) at Peliyagoda (at the beginning of "Katunayaka Highway). Tel: 071-4725522.

He repaired A/C unit of my previous Jap Alto HA11S. (Parts were really difficult to find for this model and he did a superb job with some modifications with WagonR parts). I have seen couple of good jobs done by him and he is well equipped with tools (I have seen he uses his own machine for hose clamping ) .

(Just shared my experience only)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

• 1 year later...

Does any one recommend SUPER REF high level road arnd Delkanda area..?

it seems to me its a shop sells spare parts additionally they do repairs Only on Sundays..

their prices are attractive. but I know nothing abouth them.

I have a Honda Civic EK3.. original condenser/evaporator.. etc.

there was a leak (my AC technician said its not the evaporator (cooler), its two O-rings at the end of and replaced.)

ran 2 months and Gas escaped again..

I really dnt have much to spend (thats why am still keeping original -Small AC condenser)

Am In Pannipitiya if you know any trusted reasonable place around please let me know.

thank yu

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="aamarakoon" data-cid="258545" data-time="1394873998"><p>

Bullion @ Maharagama. got 2 cars fixed. No issues</p></blockquote>

Replaced Condenser in a 121 from them no issues.

There is a place called Sithulya auto AC in attidiya road down from Gansaba junction Nugegoda. Its after the temporary bridge but before the Sunetra Devi pirivena. A few fellow auto lanka members recommended it to me.

I too recommend this place did an epic job on my rav4's a/c

Does any one recommend SUPER REF high level road arnd Delkanda area..?

it seems to me its a shop sells spare parts additionally they do repairs Only on Sundays..

their prices are attractive. but I know nothing abouth them.

I have a Honda Civic EK3.. original condenser/evaporator.. etc.

there was a leak (my AC technician said its not the evaporator (cooler), its two O-rings at the end of and replaced.)

ran 2 months and Gas escaped again..

I really dnt have much to spend (thats why am still keeping original -Small AC condenser)

Am In Pannipitiya if you know any trusted reasonable place around please let me know.

thank yu

A usual story of a "bad" ac compressor (a slow leaking of gas).

Just check if the ac compressor having some oil staining specially closure to the point where the drive shaft comes out/ around outer collar and under side of the compressor housing.

Edited by nano31

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...