• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

ferrari348sy8.th.jpg ===========> alcadorrx0.jpg

Sbarro Alcador

Apparently there really are people who screw around with their Ferraris. It seems that Swiss designer Franco Sbarro wasn't totally happy with the looks of his Italian run-about. He invested a considerable number of hours' manual labour, at the end of which his Ferrari 348 emerged in new – or rather old – glory.

In its final form, the 348 GTB has the classic lines of the Ferrari 330 P4 which won the 1967 World Sports Car Championships. The Alcador is fired up by a 400bhp V12 Ferrari engine.

Edited by HelRazor

ferrari348sy8.th.jpg ===========> alcadorrx0.jpg

Sbarro Alcador

Apparently there really are people who screw around with their Ferraris. It seems that Swiss designer Franco Sbarro wasn't totally happy with the looks of his Italian run-about. He invested a considerable number of hours' manual labour, at the end of which his Ferrari 348 emerged in new – or rather old – glory.

In its final form, the 348 GTB has the classic lines of the Ferrari 330 P4 which won the 1967 World Sports Car Championships. The Alcador is fired up by a 400bhp V12 Ferrari engine.

hmmm futuristic looking... but more TVR (& a touch of Weissman) in that front end...

• 2 weeks later...
The tasteless american rap star socialite celeb types are slowly but surely ruining the image of Bentley! :(

but i guess in these days one can't afford to complain - a sale is a sale i guess! :mellow:

this time it's the indians butchering rolls royce's image :angry::(

r7p0u0.jpg

It's called ingenuity, and it's given us such things as the cell phone and the Rolls-Royce Phantom. So why not combine the two to create a cell phone store in the back of a Rolls-Royce Phantom? That's evidently what some well-heeled entrepreneurs in India did, purchasing a Phantom instead of a brick-and-mortar storefront, painting it up, and traveling the hillsides hawking mobile phones. It got caught in this regrettable pose - with rocks bracing its tires, because after getting a flat tire, the provincial tire shop had no idea how to fix it. But back to the ingenuity, mad props to the folks who came up with this: more attention-getting than Aishyarwa Rai, more convenient than Domino's Pizza, and more comfortable than... a real store. The world is an amazing place, no? - autoblog

• 2 weeks later...

Fat Cars

fatcar4ok7.jpg

Erwin Wurm is one of Austria’s preeminent international contemporary artists. He has devoted his professional career to reshaping our concept of what constitutes a sculpture. In his One Minute Sculptures, Wurm invites the spectator to act like a sculpture using the props and materials he provides for the while he photographs or videos these events. The corporeal aspect of these pieces support his later voluminous and significant works, the Fat Cars. The Fat Cars are flesh-like vehicle in shades of brown, cream, pink and peach.

fatcar1bl1.jpg

fatcar3id5.jpg

fatcar2jc7.jpg

I'm not really sure what this has to do with a car show ....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/si558/3188567...57612398541034/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/si558/3188564...57612398541034/

Apparently Autosport International. I tell you, I took up this hobby in the wrong country...

...reminded me of those human oil lamps we have here for some strange reason.. :lol:

machan haven't you seen those women from the dance troupes who hold small oil lamps in thier palms which are then lit at some of these grand events/opening ceremonies etc?

ahh yes...i'm a big fan of them girls....you have no idea how many times i have wished they catch fire by those lamps so I can..:ahem:...put it out :D

2854363303_307d3f62f5_m.jpg

Have you covered. Tho for some strange reason there are no lamp shots in the Perodual Viva launch gallery, which is where I took this one. Hmmm....

Hmmm you got attracted to the "lamp" ne? ;) Damn my bad...Didnt notice the lamp till you mentioned that ha ha :lol:

MINIACE

2854363303_307d3f62f5_m.jpg

Have you covered. Tho for some strange reason there are no lamp shots in the Perodual Viva launch gallery, which is where I took this one. Hmmm....

Ahh! Now THAT gentlemen, is how you light up a room :rolleyes:

Edited by Kavvz

• MADZ locked this topic