• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Well I sure do hope they build it. They have teased us with RWD coupe / sports car concepts for too long.

BTW as a Pulsar fan have you seen this?

http://www.betweentheaxles.com.au/nissan-pulsar-sss-hatch-returns-in-2013-with-1-6-litre-turbo-851

I've seen it. Fan of the concept, but not a fan of the looks of this. Something ... not really ringing the right bells in me.

As for the RWD sporty rides, thats why the Fairlady nameplate lives ;) I don't see them doing another pure 2 seater, no market. I doubt this would see the light of day, unless they incorporate the design language into the next Z. I just don't see Nissan going into the MX-5 or GT-86 spaces. Or even the RX-8 types. Certainly not with the Sylvia nameplate.

Its in wikipedia, some one must have written it :D

Saw this yesterday... good that you managed to capture a screenshot, cause I'm sure the page will be taken down soon. This "someone" whoever it is, has done a pretty good job writing it. :D

Saw this yesterday... good that you managed to capture a screenshot, cause I'm sure the page will be taken down soon. This "someone" whoever it is, has done a pretty good job writing it. :D

yes definitely its awesome, bdw it was on SL memes :P

Yes, now the page is on pending for deletion [This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.].

anyway , kind of talented author. :D

Yes, now the page is on pending for deletion [This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.].

anyway , kind of talented author. :D

the article is still there, yes hats off to that person!

• MADZ locked this topic