• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

news_pic.png

Who's fighting the war in Sri Lanka? Labour Minister Mervyn Silva has put up this

billboard titled "Nation's Appreciation" at Thimbirigasyaya which shows a soldier

in combat gear sporting a United States flag on his arm - By Asoka Fernando

-The Sunday Leader - 19th April 2009

news_pic.png

Who's fighting the war in Sri Lanka? Labour Minister Mervyn Silva has put up this

billboard titled "Nation's Appreciation" at Thimbirigasyaya which shows a soldier

Shit happens when you infringe other peoples copyrights and steal images off the net :D

news_pic.png

i doubt this is put up by king dutugamunu. bottom left hand corner it says SLT and in the adjacent end it says Colombo Municipal Council. if it was put up by that j***a$$ his mug shot will be squeezed in there too

news_pic.png

Hahaha, that is golden. :D :D

Great find.

i doubt this is put up by king dutugamunu. bottom left hand corner it says SLT and in the adjacent end it says Colombo Municipal Council. if it was put up by that j***a$$ his mug shot will be squeezed in there too

billboard has King Dutugamuns name, ( sankalpaya, kamkaru amatya M S )

Edited by GihanFX

billboard has King Dutugamuns name, ( sankalpaya, kamkaru amatya M S )

oh yes now i see it. i'm still surprised he didn't squeezed his mug shot into it. what a joker. thsi si not the first time he cocked up a billboard, remember the one on SAARC summit

oh yes now i see it. i'm still surprised he didn't squeezed his mug shot into it. what a joker. thsi si not the first time he cocked up a billboard, remember the one on SAARC summit

Thats what hapend a guy in " Wanathamulla" go to Parliments :action-smiley-060:

would you care to remind us what it was xXx? all i can remember from it is some famous person falling or something :P

would you care to remind us what it was xXx? all i can remember from it is some famous person falling or something :P

when the SAAR summit was held in Colombo last year this fool put up a huge billboard in front of elphinsten and then few more on light posts saying wellcome to the 15th summit but it turned out to be 17th not 15th (these numbers are from top of my head they could be wrong). Sirasa TV gave plenty of media coverage on the cockup and overnight they were amended

when the SAAR summit was held in Colombo last year this fool put up a huge billboard in front of elphinsten and then few more on light posts saying wellcome to the 15th summit but it turned out to be 17th not 15th (these numbers are from top of my head they could be wrong). Sirasa TV gave plenty of media coverage on the cockup and overnight they were amended

good grief! i dont even know what to call these people <_<

to add some serenity here's some non political videos i came across while i was procrastinating (got exams coming up :D).

someone who never grew old enough to buy something with an engine

and fwd drifting. no! not your average ricer in a civic ruining everybody's day. this seems rather more technical, even though it does involve a civic :P

to add some serenity here's some non political videos i came across while i was procrastinating (got exams coming up :D).

someone who never grew old enough to buy something with an engine

and fwd drifting. no! not your average ricer in a civic ruining everybody's day. this seems rather more technical, even though it does involve a civic :P

lol !! Thumbs up to procastination! I guess your dorm room is unusually clean as well now huh? :D

Thanks for the links mate! truly sad...

On a positive note...

can all AL folks get together and collect some food and stuff to give to these people?

we have one going on in our office also...there is a collection center in BMICH that collects stuff also...

• MADZ locked this topic