• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

• 4 weeks later...

anyone fancy a set of posters? or at least one poster in particular? :lol:

ART-FORMULA1-2.jpg

3 poster set

04 Montreal GP (M. Schumacher ahead of R. Schumacher)

04 USA GP (M. Schumacher)

Viva Formula 1 (00 Australian GP - hottest selling poster ever)

Each poster 24”x18”

List Price: $75.00

Our Price: $45.00

You Save $30.00!

Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Days

Product Code: ART-FORMULA1

Source : http://store.sportscarmarket.com/ProductDe...=ART%2DFORMULA1

oh now this is hilarious - nothing zanier than a hyper Chinese woman driver is what one can take home from this clip! :lol:

Thanks for the share Devinda. Had a terrible day and thought of checking AL as I didn't check for few days and really ROTFL.

• 3 weeks later...
Littler variety couldn't hurt from time to time ;)

I hope your wife doesn't see that statement machang :lol:

Yeap, gotta love it! Especially at the start when some dude off camera asks the wife to pose for a picture with her fist raised lol !!!

and here i thought i was the only one who'd noticed the flash going off periodically!

:lol: this proves there are waaaay too many ppl over there - even something that private is up for public viewing and involvement!

and here i thought i was the only one who'd noticed the flash going off periodically!

:lol: this proves there are waaaay too many ppl over there - even something that private is up for public viewing and involvement!

I think its a setup, y would u hit with a whiteboard when u hav access to chair. Ppl do far more stupid thing to get view counts in utube.

• MADZ locked this topic