• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

I don't understand why people fix hybrid badges on there non - hybrid vehicles. Is it something they can be proud of? I have seen people fixing badges saying "limited edition" , "Super GL" or those ones from Transformers but "hybrid ",... really?

Maybe its cuz of all the hybrid craze going on in the country

yeap. well this vehicle is sold around 6 months ago now though. This is an old photo

Yeah, he sent me long time ago, was shuffling through old pics :D

This was posted in the panda club by a fellow panda..... hahahahahah lol oi....

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1706790

"බලහත් කාරයෙන් ටෙස්ට් ඩ්‍රයිව් එකකට ආරාදනා කලත් චිරාත් කාලයක් ආරක්ශා කල වෘශන කෝශ වල නාමයෙන් එය ප්‍රතික්ශේප කලෙමි...." this frigging made my day :sport-smiley-004:

• Like 4

This was posted in the panda club by a fellow panda..... hahahahahah lol oi....

http://www.elakiri.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1706790

"බලහත් කාරයෙන් ටෙස්ට් ඩ්‍රයිව් එකකට ආරාදනා කලත් චිරාත් කාලයක් ආරක්ශා කල වෘශන කෝශ වල නාමයෙන් එය ප්‍රතික්ශේප කලෙමි...." this frigging made my day :sport-smiley-004:

hilarious! wonder how was the panda club reactions?

නෑ මම ඌට සවලක් අරන් දුන්නා.. අව්රුදු 3කින් කාර් එක ගරාජ් එකට දාන්න මේක තියාගනින් කියලා LMAO!

Edited by asrock

story about a ghost ship The fate of the SS Baychimo is one of the strangest ghost ship tales on record. It sailed the seas — unmanned — for 38 years!

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/10/16/it-sailed-the-seas-unmanned-for-38-years-one-of-the-strangest-ghost-ship-tales-on-record/2/

Baychimo-ghost-ship-of-the-arctic-600x35

hilarious! wonder how was the panda club reactions?

නෑ මම ඌට සවලක් අරන් දුන්නා.. අව්රුදු 3කින් කාර් එක ගරාජ් එකට දාන්න මේක තියාගනින් කියලා LMAO!

hahhaa that thread made my day :D

12079496_10205166575509441_5182803639049

:sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-067:

oh i guess we should be afraid....very afraid of these guys...I 've decided whenever I see a Panda I'm gonna give way and smile apologetically...after all aren't we heathen driving evil Japanese cars?

hey presea btw I noticed last night that you'd been gallivanting around that Panda fb page , spreading the love and almost blown the cover for Tintin...

lol no no, first tin tin only blew my cover, exposing my identity to the world, I don't know from where he found me (assuming he have stalked me) :P

But I did not try to blow his cover even though I knew who he his.. I just told him the first letter of his AL username... :D you are referring to that post right? btw matro do you know who he is too? :D

Edited by PreseaLover

lol no no, first tin tin only blew my cover, exposing my identity to the world, I don't know from where he found me (assuming he have stalked me) :P

But I did not try to blow his cover even though I knew who he his.. I just told him the first letter of his AL username... :D you are referring to that post right?

indeed it was the post about pandas blinking lights and you'd asked him if he found the Red Sea Sharks book.

• Like 1

Oh well, the panda FB page provides some good entertainment. Whatever it is, seems they have a good presence and connections in the Tanamalwila area. The shizz they're smoking is next level.

Well it's good to be proud about their car whatever it is... I respect that but it's just that those guys are so feisty plus as someone said a little knowledge is a dangerous thing so they spew out crazy theories , distorting facts to suit their point , and dissing other car brands ( I bristle when they diss Honda) ... they have a special hatred for maruti why? its ok to love your brand but dissing the other brand is immature and the fact that they seem to diss maruti so much makes me think the whole purpose of this group is to create a positive image for their car and eventually enhance its resale value. in this sense maruti is their direct competitor kinda makes sense....

• Like 2

hahahahahahha you just blew his cover on AL just now.... *face freaking palm* :sport-smiley-004:

ahem there were two people concerned on Red Sea Sharks... one asked for the book one provided the link could be either of the two :P

Edited by matroska

Oh well, the panda FB page provides some good entertainment. Whatever it is, seems they have a good presence and connections in the Tanamalwila area. The shizz they're smoking is next level.

hahha hell yeah . what ever it is i want some too :P

ahem there were two people concerned on Red Sea Sharks... one asked for the book one provided the link could be either of the two :P

But it would be obvious that if a person provided the link, he obviously would have read it already right? :P so we are left with only 1..

I'm assuming Tin Tin must be reading all these posts and twisting whether to comment or not LOL hahahahahah :P

but anyhow, you blew his cover matro buhahahahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by PreseaLover

• MADZ locked this topic