• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Isam, none of your pics are showing up. At least for me. Anyone see what he is posting? I only saw one work, the red car that was wrapped around a tree.

http://www.gsmarena.com/acer_liquid_e_ferr...t-news-1702.php

I really want one! Ferrari and Android! Pant pant!

Right click and open in new tab..

I love the left-hand conversion... hilarious..!

mourn

It is a SHAME of your poor English Knowledge.

Go and study good English.

Write good English correctly without spelling mistakes you moron.

Wijesinghe.

Only way to get your money back is to make a complain to Consumer protection authority as you will have the Police complain get a certified copy and go to Colombo 00200 CWE head office 2nd floor and their are number of officers to entertain your complain the will have a inquiry and do their best.

:jumping-smiley-013::angry-smiley-048:

A very very black kettle calling a slightly blackened Pot.. BLACK!!! Ha ha ha ha ha...

This is hilarious!!!

Edited by VVTi

Please read the post I did not advertise I said it is unsatisfactory to me in Srilanka polishing Head lights.

I hope you did not understand my post.

What a pity.

Wijesinghe.

Well, it's not pity when you don't know how to write properly with added punctuation, specially when you boast about experience in forums. You've clearly mentioned that you have this service and I've quoted that part from your post as well ( read it again ). Although you said it's unsatisfactory, you first mentionned that you have this service available, therefore tend to agree with Dilesh that is, your motive being around here is to have a cheap mode of advertising, rather than helping fellow members.

We all have seen it from the day one you got to know that there's a forum like this. Further, I will not reply to you firstly I've pointed out what you're doing is wrong and secondly I'm going OT.

Hilarious BLACK KETTLTE is your self 'VVTi moron.

Wijesinghe.

It's "Kettle" and not KETTLTE and i wont even bother with the horrible grammar :P

so much for good English.

It's "Kettle" and not KETTLTE and i wont even bother with the horrible grammar :P

so much for good English.

Going a bit OT - This guy cannot be from St. Peter's Colombo 4. Probably "Mahiyanganaya"

Isam, none of your pics are showing up. At least for me. Anyone see what he is posting? I only saw one work, the red car that was wrapped around a tree.

http://www.gsmarena.com/acer_liquid_e_ferr...t-news-1702.php

I really want one! Ferrari and Android! Pant pant!

@Isam:Yup, not working here also, you could have just given the links rather than posting as images ;)

My bad. Fixed the links. Hope you can see them now.

i'm hurt! :( it took you 6 months to realize that?! :o

i thought u knew me better by now man!! :)

oh dear,my deepest and most sincere apologies man,I dunno why I ever made the connection with you and that eg8...and ofcourse I knew waay before that you'd be the last guy here to buy a honda...lol....in punishment for my above transgressions you shall receive an ice cream cone and a friendly hug from the great masterdon(all hail!)...as an added bonus I'll also wash your fairlady wearing a wet t- shirt. :D

Edited by MasterDon

oh dear,my deepest and most sincere apologies man,I dunno why I ever made the connection with you and that eg8...and ofcourse I knew waay before that you'd be the last guy here to buy a honda...lol....in punishment for my above transgressions you shall receive an ice cream cone and a friendly hug from the great masterdon(all hail!)...as an added bonus I'll also wash your fairlady wearing a wet t- shirt. :D

It would be hilarious if someone comes & offers me an NSX & i end having to wonder "Honda" or no "Honda"! :lol:

Ice cream sounds good - but its the bonus i really wanna see :P ROTFL :D

woohooo.. let the good times roll... where's that hose? :D

I dunno, this seems to be a trend among the younger generation of Royalists, despite all the fingers they point at us Thoras.

Deeply suspicious.

I mean, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

I dunno, this seems to be a trend among the younger generation of Royalists, despite all the fingers they point at us Thoras.

Deeply suspicious.

I mean, I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

of course you are :)

more the merrier you know ;)

Machang whats goin on these days??? first it was paddles and now wet T's????? Very worrying indeed :D

It would be hilarious if someone comes & offers me an NSX & i end having to wonder "Honda" or no "Honda"! :lol:

An you encouraging him???? tsk tsk :rolleyes:

• MADZ locked this topic