• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Just think you were passing by a Lady :wacko2:

what if driver side glass also available this how much accidents then we have. :lol:

wow nice very cool i never thought it can do that.

Oooh,didnt know android was so advanced,I have this feeling that some time in the future instead of a steering wheel,a mobile phone will be used.

:grinning-smiley-003:

what if driver side glass also available this how much accidents then we have. :lol:

Then it would say.....''Objects in the mirror a far far away than they appear'' :action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

Edited by CyRaX

Oh really...care to share few here, seriously OT but cant helplaugh.gif or can open a new topicwink.gif

MINIACE

Pictures or it never happened... ;)

Pictures for Playboy Mansion will be on whatsupcolombo.lk's FB page as soon as I get the logo from the party organizers. The ramp pics from the Bride and Groom fashion shows will take a little longer :)

Pictures for Playboy Mansion will be on whatsupcolombo.lk's FB page as soon as I get the logo from the party organizers. The ramp pics from the Bride and Groom fashion shows will take a little longer :)

Lets see how tasteful Peri is ;)

Dude! You shattered my mental picture. When you said playboy I was picturing loads of chicks in bunny costumes bring all provocative. This is just a bunch of normal people (mostly dudes too) gone clubbing.

And WTF, why is some DUDE wearing bunny ears.. messed up :S

• Like 1

Dude! You shattered my mental picture. When you said playboy I was picturing loads of chicks in bunny costumes bring all provocative. This is just a bunch of normal people (mostly dudes too) gone clubbing.

And WTF, why is some DUDE wearing bunny ears.. messed up :S

It IS a normal club party. This is SL. Trust me, this is waaay better than the normal sausagefest of the SL Club scene :) And lots of women are photo-shy. But they are there, you just need to look.

And I doubt there was any proper association with the proper franchise. Its just a name they picked. So bunny costumes, not happening. At least they hired three models, which is more than happens for most parties.

And Rizni is gonna be disappointed that you don't like his bunny years and balloon :D

Now Lets have one here :dance3: :dance3:

I'll be the first to wash :speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004:

:action-smiley-026::action-smiley-025: damn i wish i was there to see these chicks at work. :D

The best NASCAR pre race prayer ever...boogity boogity boogity amen!

I've been watching a lot of Nascar races lately on neo sports,and I'm lovin it!...oh lawd!does this mean I'm becoming a hillbilly???

and the remix...

I've been watching a lot of Nascar races lately on neo sports,and I'm lovin it!...oh lawd!does this mean I'm becoming a hillbilly???

What do you find so attractive about it? And I ask this in all seriousness as Nascar is the fastest growing sport in the US right now; but I for the life of me, can't figure out what the attraction is....

Edited by Kavvz

The best NASCAR pre race prayer ever...boogity boogity boogity amen!

That's my kinda prayer :action-smiley-035: :action-smiley-035:

Edited by CyRaX

What do you find so attractive about it? And I ask this in all seriousness as Nascar is the fastest growing sport in the US right now; but I for the life of me, can't figure out what the attraction is....

Speedway circuits hypnotise the audience? Did you ever see Will Ferrell in Talladega Nights? Just awesome.

• MADZ locked this topic