• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

the page dsnt load.. btw is the games name "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" coz i cant find any under "ramese B ......" :speechless-smiley-019:

errr it loads machan, weird maybe ur service provider has blocked torrent sites ? what are you using btw, dialog ?

Yep, try searching for "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim-Razor1911" on google.

before you play skyrim a little word of advice it's got lot's of bugs and glitches in it some time only way to bypass them by using console commands so save often in the game and if you don't mind the bugs and glitches it's a fantastic game there are lot's of new features with it. you can even marry some chosen npc's in that game :D and good luck with updating your pc mate. :)

Well mostly I just want to get 100 in thievery pickpocketing to steal clothes off of peoples' backs. Mainly women.

Edited by terrabytetango

WTF... Not working....

1- type some random word in the text field.

2- Browse and find the file for attachment

3- Click "Attach this file" button. (btw I just realized there's a 500kb 'global upload quota', and mine says 445kb of my 500kb is used .... which MIGHT mean you have to clear some previously attached files)

Maybe MADZ or Peir can clarify this?

Is that Conan's sword? <<Facepalm..>>

Just a general FYI/observation:

I have noticed that if you're trying to share an image you find online, its easier to just copy the image link and post it under an image tag rather than download and reupload it

Is that Conan's sword? <<Facepalm..>>

Just a general FYI/observation:

I have noticed that if you're trying to share an image you find online, its easier to just copy the image link and post it under an image tag rather than download and reupload it

No... this type of a sword can be seen in the Hindi Movie "Asoka"..... Shahrukh Khan dakkoth bada kapagena marei lajjawata.... ha ha ha....

And yes copying the link only worked as u said....

the page dsnt load.. btw is the games name "The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" coz i cant find any under "ramese B ......" :speechless-smiley-019:

Just buy the DVDs. It's cheap and you don't have to wait for an eternity for it to download.

errr it loads machan, weird maybe ur service provider has blocked torrent sites ? what are you using btw, dialog ?

Yep, try searching for "The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim-Razor1911" on google.

ok tnx! found mediafire links(DLing...)

any site for DL? :D

as heavyD said it's easy to buy the dvd's from a game cd shop than downloading any ways it's real easy to lose many hours to that game so be careful when you play it. :D

Well mostly I just want to get 100 in thievery pickpocketing to steal clothes off of peoples' backs. Mainly women.

good luck with that. :D

The Real Sri Lankan HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

:sport-smiley-003:

Rangan-+Gossip9-+%2850%29.jpg

more like the real srilankan jaka$$. :P

Edited by nexus

as heavyD said it's easy to buy the dvd's from a game cd shop than downloading any ways it's real easy to lose many hours to that game so be careful when you play it. :D

machan i'd rather DL it for 6 hrs instead of spending Rs7500 :D

machan i'd rather DL it for 6 hrs instead of spending Rs7500 :D

no man i was talking about those cracked versions you can buy one around RS500 in local game shop. :)

Apparently yes machan,,, i wonder who on earth comes up with these ideas... Aiyo...

The same type of people who voted Anarkali into a provincial council and that Paba girl into parliament... :D

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 2

• MADZ locked this topic