• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

424927_10150649908064754_580964753_8744316_2103763481_n.jpg

Specials on the menu; Plenty and Plan cofee :sport-smiley-004:

Gurilla marketing!!!

I think the stig made these mistakes on purpose then shared photos of it online to get people to come to his tea-shop.. underneath that helmet we all know that it's actually Rosa who makes Lipton Laogi tea at the Maradana train station.

Dude the XJ220 is very much a win car. And all that with a comparatively tiny engine to boot.

Edit: Also I need to add that for a 20 year old car, the exterior still looks incredibly modern.

Edited by terrabytetango

Dude the XJ220 is very much a win car. And all that with a comparatively tiny engine to boot.

Edit: Also I need to add that for a 20 year old car, the exterior still looks incredibly modern.

I gotta agree: Those clear, clean lines look so refreshing, while remaining very masculine. Its such a timeless look for a car.

Edited by Kavvz

Gurilla marketing!!!

I think the stig made these mistakes on purpose then shared photos of it online to get people to come to his tea-shop.. underneath that helmet we all know that it's actually Rosa who makes Lipton Laogi tea at the Maradana train station.

Ohh damn these guys are on to me, and to think i was going to succeed in this guerrilla marketing campaign and bring in more customers. Watchmen you shattered my dreams of becoming a millionaire mudalali :P

No watchman I'm not trying to pull a Sylvi here. I can't watch the video no 3G coverage where I am.

So I have no idea what it said

Sucks being a doctor doesn't it, no free internet :P

Edited by The Stig

Dr. #### buys the new Automatic Porsche Cayenne.

He drives the Car perfectly well during the day, but at night the Car just won't move at all.........

He tries driving the car at night for a week but still no luck.

He then furiously calls the Porsche dealer and they send out a technician to him, the technician asks " Sir, are you sure you are using the right gears?"

Full of anger Dr. #### replies "Yakko you coconut donkey, how you could ask such a question, I'm not istupid!! I use D for the Day and N for the Night..."

• Like 1

He drives the Car perfectly well during the day, but at night the Car just won't move at all.........

He then furiously calls the Porsche dealer and they send out a technician to him, the technician asks " Sir, are you sure you are using the right gears?"

Full of anger Dr. #### replies "Yakko you coconut donkey, how you could ask such a question, I'm not istupid!! I use D for the Day and N for the Night..."

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahaha good one man :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:.... good one.

Btw your sure right the doc wasnt Komisiripala :P

LOL :D

Do you guys know the meaning of the car names..

AUDI

Accelerates Under Demonic Influence

Always Unsafe Designs Implemented

All Un-informed Drivers Insulted

All Unnecessary Devices Installed

BMW

Big Money Works

Bought My Wife

Brutal Money Waster

BUICK

Big Ugly Indestructable Car Killer

CHEVROLET

Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips

Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

DODGE

Damn Old Dirty Gas Eater

Drips Oil, Drops Grease Everywhere

FIAT

Fix It Again Tomorrow

FORD

Fix Or Repair Daily

Found On Road, Dead

Fast Only Rolling Downhill

GM

General Maintenance

GMC

Garage Man's Companion

HONDA

Had One Never Did Again

HYUNDAI

Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive?

MAZDA

Most Always Zipping Dangerously Along

OLDSMOBILE

Old Ladies Driving Slowly Make Others Behind Infuriatingly Late

Everyday.

Overpriced, Leisurely Driven Sedan Made Of Buick's Irregular Leftover

Equipment

PONTIAC

Poor Old Nut Thinks It's A Cadillac

SAAB

Send Another Automobile Back

TOYOTA

Too Often Yankees Overprice This Auto

VOLVO

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

VW

Virtually Worthless

Edited by Nirosha

Machan.. i hope this is a made up story, beacause.. there is a doctor in ja*pura actually drives a Porsche Cayenne S.. ;D

• MADZ locked this topic