• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

wonder how many Premio boys gonna copy tat.. :D

I dont think our Premio boys will do this! :D

bdw did you notice that the rear lights of the Premio are sort of like the ones found in the Merc W212(not only on this Premio)?

this is a 1976 mitsubishi lancer converted in to cheap replica of rolls royce. :speechless-smiley-004:

USUR5.jpg

ts3Eg.jpg

jM9QJ.jpg

1tbpG.jpg

5OrjX.jpg

p.s mods if this post is not subtle(copyright problems) please remove it

saw this on fb. machan this should go on "Autolanka Funniest Moments" cus its Sri Lankan... Rit..?

first i put it in autolanka funniest moments thread and later i put it in here and in post whoring there is no rule saying you can't put pics from sri lanka.

this is a 1976 mitsubishi lancer converted in to cheap replica of rolls royce. :speechless-smiley-004:

:blink: That's a (horribly reborn) Lancer alright...

USUR5.jpg

ts3Eg.jpg

jM9QJ.jpg

1tbpG.jpg

5OrjX.jpg

my goodness.. what on earth posses this guy to modify a lancer for a rolls royce *facepalm*

ill grant you once thing, this guy has nearly achieved that Chinese Geely rolls royce.

and after everything.. what the heck with that Delica tail lamps.

Ayyo Salli.

my goodness.. what on earth posses this guy to modify a lancer for a rolls royce *facepalm*

ill grant you once thing, this guy has nearly achieved that Chinese Geely rolls royce.

Ayyo Salli.

lol the rear lights are from a nissan van I guess. Big time fail!!!!

Edit- ado ado, check what I found out, came across the advertisement for the car, and this it what it said "Mileage-8574393 km

Fully Modified, Used no fiber for modifying. PS - Mileage not correct, Suitable for foreigners or wealthy locals who prefer show off."

epic-face-palm-meme-generator-boo-hiss-bcf0e1.jpg

I Just wanna burn that piece of Sh*t

Edited by CyRaX

Ayyo Salli.

yes it's indeed a big fail

lol the rear lights are from a nissan van I guess. Big time fail!!!!

Edit- ado ado, check what I found out, came across the advertisement for the car, and this it what it said "Mileage-8574393 km

Fully Modified, Used no fiber for modifying. PS - Mileage not correct, Suitable for foreigners or wealthy locals who prefer show off."

epic-face-palm-meme-generator-boo-hiss-bcf0e1.jpg

I Just wanna burn that piece of Sh*t

you miss the best part owner asking 1150k for that.

Yeah 111 is long.... Maybe the next guy posting can start a new thread.

On a sidenote; the reason we used to start a new thread once it became too long was cos MADZ said that it causes performance issues (for us as viewers when loading), but this was ages ago, and i've seen some other forums with theads lasting 300+ pages.. and AL too has had about 2 upgrades since then... So maybe the new forum software can handle larger threads (with images etc).. Madz, any idea?

Yeah 111 is long.... Maybe the next guy posting can start a new thread.

On a sidenote; the reason we used to start a new thread once it became too long was cos MADZ said that it causes performance issues (for us as viewers when loading), but this was ages ago, and i've seen some other forums with theads lasting 300+ pages.. and AL too has had about 2 upgrades since then... So maybe the new forum software can handle larger threads (with images etc).. Madz, any idea?

That'll be cool to have a thread with a large number of pages, i saw few forums having such threads :)

• MADZ locked this topic