• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Vezel Is Bad?

sasika

Disclaimer: Do not attempt to duplicate, re-create, or perform the same or similar positions discussed here at home with your wives/girlfriends as loss of "private" equipment or/and property damage may result. Team autolanka is not responsible for any such injury or damage. Thank you.

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="The Don" data-cid="274322" data-time="1426269338"><p>

Who wants to see this thread merged to post whoring because frankly thats what it is?</p></blockquote>

?☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Who wants to see this thread merged to post whoring because frankly thats what it is?

I for one oppose that; as the whoring on this thread is very vesi vezel specific.

Also bear in mind that with the vesi vezel's popularity, we're going to have alot of peeps as well as new members opening up threads asking : What is the fuel comsumption of the vezel? What is the interior like? Is it roomy? Is the vezel stable when it crashes into a tuk-tuk? What is the acceleration of the vesi vezel? Are the wine red colour vesi vezel better than the white colour vesi vezel? And so on. If this thread were to remain open and separate we'd be able to quip: "Dude, search the forum. Its all in THIS thread" and direct them here.

Another reason to keep it seperate would be the sheer amount of very relevant vesi vezel specific details, along with some other vezel vesi specific topics that have been discussed here in a very convenient, easy to read manner. It would be a shame to simply categorize all that vezel / vesi specific content as post whoring.

So to wind up: NO. Please don't do it. For sake of all the present, and future vesi vezel owners, lets keep this thread separate (and open).

Edited by Kavvz

I concur, this is so much more (hunting for words, coming up with none that makes sense) ....... 'beautiful' on it's own.

Besides, reading this in a single stretch can make one dizzy, imagine reading this in broken up segments in PW :o

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Kavvz" data-cid="274311" data-time="1426266107"><p>

<br />

Nothing funny about it all, I'm dead serious. Some peeps like it *snug* and a whole industry exists around offering enhancements / tightening to fill the need. Interested? I can hook you up with a contact at L*nka Hospit*ls if you want...<br />

<br />

As for the <del class='bbc'>vesel </del>vesi, yeah man its tiny. I'm not a fan of small crossovers at all, and the vesi is smaller than most. I just don't see the point: I like having a third row and a bit of <del class='bbc'>junk in the trunk</del> space in the trunk for the occasional building supply run or for when I need to cart around the whole <del class='bbc'>freak show</del> family at once. </p></blockquote>Hahaaaa lol :D

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="iRage" data-cid="274328" data-time="1426296374"><p>

Rename it to 'Vezel whoring'. However ti be honest, this whole vezel bashing/roasting is becoming rather boring (its the same bash over and over) and so last year.</p></blockquote>

Agreed :)

Who wants to see this thread merged to post whoring because frankly thats what it is?

please dont do that. this is specifically about Vezels. If one read this from the beginning, lot of things can learn.

It's annoying to see this thread come to the top of the list every hour. I'm all for locking it up if that's possible.

hmmm... problems with Vezel:

Apart from being driven mostly by incompetent drivers who cant;

• dip the headlights when there is oncoming traffic
  • drive without hogging the lane
  • require the space of a truck to overtake or pass another vehicle in a narrow road

its a pretty decent vehicle tad underpowered to be run by a 1.5L engine (in my opinion).

pity that this car doesn't come with automatic headlight dimmer.

• Like 1

It's annoying to see this thread come to the top of the list every hour. I'm all for locking it up if that's possible.

Ah! But then you'd see a hundred threads opening up every week about the vezel this & the vezel that. At least this way you can skip it and move on to the next highest thread...

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

Reading through some of the comments I do feel that I should perhaps apologize for taking this thread somewhat off topic frequently:

Please accept my apologies Gents.

[i shall try my best to polarize my comments and confine my commentary somewhat. Its a tough commitment given the nature of this thread, and the nature of the items coming up for discussion; but I shall try to reign in it for sake of my non vezel vesi loving peeps.]

• Like 1

That's not fair 'isam'. The above incompetencies could be true for any driver regardless of whether they drive a vesi vesel or not ! I'm not a huge fan of the vesel myself, as I find it a bit too small and cramped, but that just my own personal presence. Besides, I've heard that sometime a tight snug fit is preferable....

Yeah agree... :D

But the driver's behaviors (well.. at least the majority of them) form a certain stereotype. Other drivers who have similar behavior;

• in terms of headlights - D*MO Battas and Tuk tuks
  • lane hoggers - some Prius and Maruti drivers of cause, and bus drivers who are lagging between bus stops
  • overtaking... - a scattered set of vehicles mainly including small cars driven by weekend only drivers (I think)

Again not all of the drivers drive like this (thank god!). Its just a certain noticeable portion of them. The best example is the Prius driver I used to meet late at night driving home from work on the Nawala road. Whoever he or she is drives the Prius as it should be driven. I always give way and follow them coz its just nice to see a Prius doing those speeds...

If you got time read the following blog post... sums up the stereotypes we meet on the road. :) Its in Singhala though...

http://mpotha.blogspot.com/2012/04/blog-post_05.html

• Like 1

Damn true. specially the headlight thing and taking space of a 18 wheel truck to overtake a maruti.

And most of these new vezels have damages mostly in rear and front bumpers. this is like wandurata deli pihiya hambuna wage...lollzzz

Yeah... come to think of it... you're correct. Have seen many Vezels with scratches or damages on their bumpers than other vehicles. Could this be a fault in the design? Could it be because the driving position fails to provide sufficient feedback to the driver about the dimensions of the vehicle? Or could it be because there are so many Vezels on the road?

Yeah... come to think of it... you're correct. Have seen many Vezels with scratches or damages on their bumpers than other vehicles. Could this be a fault in the design? Could it be because the driving position fails to provide sufficient feedback to the driver about the dimensions of the vehicle? Or could it be because there are so many Vezels on the road?

You are spot on about this statement. I have seen many of them with bumper damages.Nissan Juke has the same problem but very few can be seen in Sri Lanka.