• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Ex

Honda_kid

Question

Hi guys,

I've been looking for a Lancer EX for more than 2 months now, still no luck. Can anyone help me out? Why do u think its not available for sale?

No idea. Also noticed that there aren't actually any Lancer CS2/CS3's for sale either the odd Cs1 pops up sometimes tho.

cars do pop up from time to time. Most went from the original owners who bought them brand new to their second owners once they got their new permits. Its not a car people sell quickly. Most hold on to theirs for a while. You just have to be patient.

:DDon't like to sell them quick, do we? Driven a few cars since I bought the G. Man, I didn't enjoy driving any of them.

I definitely wouldn't have given mine away if I was in SL.

Then there are people who says it is harder to sell Lancers.

I am hoping the demand will stay the same when I decide to sell my Lancer Ex and CS3. :rolleyes:

Well I sold mine without even advertising it... while being out of the country also. Many people who knew about the car were willing to buy and I gave it to the guy whom I thought deserved it the most.

Once in a while I get a call from either the Uni mo employees or random people who have found my number from the car service station asking whether am selling the Lancer Ex.

I really hope the interest stays at this level for some more time.

Once in a while I get a call from either the Uni mo employees or random people who have found my number from the car service station asking whether am selling the Lancer Ex.

I really hope the interest stays at this level for some more time.

I feel Toyota mania is reducing in SL at the moment. I see a BMW 520 for every 10 cars now.

There are few Galant Fortis around in the market too. I missed the chance to buy the KK-xxxx Galant Fortis in 2012. I have seen it back in market with an increased price recently :)

If its a choice between Lancer Ex and Fortis, I recommend going for the Fortis.

Six years of ownership and still wanting to keep it more.. would love to drive the G sometime.. :)

Started the MBA machan. Now I have a fingerprint reader at home to mark attendance there. I'm more out than in at home, as in busy all the bloody while.

Edited by Sierra Charlie

Guys, there are grades in the Lancer EX right? Can anyone advise on the difference in those?

Search the forum. Discussed many times. In brief, the Lancer brought down by the agents came down as GLX and GLS where GLS is the fully loaded version.

Search the forum. Discussed many times. In brief, the Lancer brought down by the agents came down as GLX and GLS where GLS is the fully loaded version.

Thanks for the info Davy. Let me dig for somemore.

Edited by Honda_kid

Looks like he has given up or may be he found one :)
Wasn't there another thread by someone else looking for a lancer EX who ended up considering other options Very recently?

If you guys were referring to me, Yes I found a Lancer EX and now i cant stay away from it. Its an amazing ride and never thought it would be this great. I dunno why people buy crappy Toyotas when you have an option as amazing as Lancer. Axio is shit compared to this.

And there are few Lancer EX GTs as well. I saw two for sale at Uni Mo about a year back. Apparently used by senior management.

And there are few Lancer EX GTs as well. I saw two for sale at Uni Mo about a year back. Apparently used by senior management.

I've seen a couple myself, but all this time I thought they were personal imports. It wasn't even available on the agent's website.