• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 2

zebra

Question

14 answers to this question

Thanks, You are correct on the skyactive engine, I was mentioning about the options/grade.

There is an option or a grade called Skydrive ? What does that do ? Store your entertainment system content on the cloud or something ? or a road/service information service ?

There is an option or a grade called Skydrive ? What does that do ? Store your entertainment system content on the cloud or something ? or a road/service information service ?

yes, lane departure warning, blind spot indicator, leather trim, gps, etc...

Thanks, You are correct on the skyactive engine, I was mentioning about the options/grade.

It's "SKYACTIV " ,no "E" at the end :)

Supra uses a 2 as a daily drive. He'll be able to shed some light about his experience of using one.

AFAIK the word "Skydrive" is made by the combination of the words " Skyactiv Drive".

Skyactiv -Drive is the transmission type comes with Mazda Skyactiv engines which includes all the advantages of conventional automatic, CVT and dual clutch transmission which results in good fuel economy as well. No wonder Mazda 6 is doing about 12kmpl in city limits.

It's "SKYACTIV " ,no "E" at the end :) Supra uses a 2 as a daily drive. He'll be able to shed some light about his experience of using one. AFAIK the word "Skydrive" is made by the combination of the words " Skyactiv Drive".

Well I haven't actually seen SkyActiv-DRIVE mentioned anywhere as SkyDrive.( Skydrive was MS's cloud service until they called it onedrive.)

Well I haven't actually seen SkyActiv-DRIVE mentioned anywhere as SkyDrive.( Skydrive was MS's cloud service until they called it onedrive.)

You're probably correct machan. It should be something made up by the people. You know, like the "G Superior version " of Premio we get in Sri Lanka :D

You're probably correct machan. It should be something made up by the people. You know, like the "G Superior version " of Premio we get in Sri Lanka :D

but there actually was a G Superior...came in 2.0L variant only...and not the 1.5L variant with gold badges and visual effects our guys peddled. I think it is SkyActiv-DRIVE that our guys shorten as SkyDrive