• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

hahaha! btw Dev, can we infer anything about your movie choices from the posters you keep an eye out for? :P

hehehe, just puling your leg dude! :D

:lol: now seeing as this suddenly puts me in a rather bad light, i shall conceed the fact that i didn't take the photograph to begin with and merely reposted something i had recieved via email this morning :)

• 2 weeks later...
Oops!!

Looks like a disgusted customer going public.

onthespot2sz0.jpg

w800.png

MINIACE

Sorry for the late response... I too had a very bad experience with V.I.P. so it's nothing new. Happy to see someone going public..! :jumping-smiley-013:

I too would have joined him, but I bought a new bonnet.

OH... MY....GOD ! ! ! :blink:

Have seen so many funny badges and stickers on tuk-tuks, but first time I saw a 3-wheeler (or 4-wheeler) with a body kit. Sooner some one will think of a body kit like that huyandai coupe... may be with Lambo doors. :action-smiley-060:

OH... MY....GOD ! ! ! :blink:

Have seen so many funny badges and stickers on tuk-tuks, but first time I saw a 3-wheeler (or 4-wheeler) with a body kit. Sooner some one will think of a body kit like that huyandai coupe... may be with Lambo doors.

:action-smiley-060:

luckily those don't have doors :) or else it would have already been done :D