• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Bloody hell!!!! :blink: Firstly I have to point out your car's in tiptop shape mate. Nice and shiny ;) But why in heavens name would you park it there!!! And yeah your arms would've been hurting alot from cutting side to side and going backwards and forwards. :lol::rolleyes:

Actually. three moves back and forth :) And I was trying to get it off the rather narrow road and park close to where we were sitting. In the shade. And there was a batta lorry pulling a rather large "Gonuts with Donuts" caravan parked a little further down, and I didn't want any scratches when he left!

Actually. three moves back and forth :) And I was trying to get it off the rather narrow road and park close to where we were sitting. In the shade. And there was a batta lorry pulling a rather large "Gonuts with Donuts" caravan parked a little further down, and I didn't want any scratches when he left!

wow 3 moves eh. Turning circle must be :grinning-smiley-003: Lol the things we gotta do to protect well maintained cars.. But 2 thumbs up mate. Super parking :D

Bloody hell!!!! :blink: Firstly I have to point out your car's in tiptop shape mate. Nice and shiny ;) But why in heavens name would you park it there!!! And yeah your arms would've been hurting alot from cutting side to side and going backwards and forwards. :lol::rolleyes:

No spot too small ~ no space too tight ; Nissan Hatchback eh! :lol: a-la "No hill too steep, No valley too deep ~ Land Rover" :D

No spot too small ~ no space too tight ; Nissan Hatchback eh! :lol: a-la "No hill too steep, No valley too deep ~ Land Rover" :D

Haha! Touche' :lol:

Edited by virensti

Ha ha great parking and good navigating by your friend.I would say that space is barely enough for a Mini ha ha! Dont tell me this was done when you were "Spiritually high" :lol: Thanks for sharing!

MINIACE

nah... dont think our grand poobah is into the spiritual side of life in that sense :D :D

Just mention about a shopping cart while ago in another thread.. This? I dunno.. Lol. and hate to see those "Shopping List" in doors..

haha speaking of which...i recently saw a kia rio in dankotuwa with one such shopping list on the doors...one of the stickers was "black and decker" :lol: