• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Machang I think you've misinterpreted VVTi's comment.......read it again after reading what you wrote : )

Sri Lankan Honda enthusiasts are much more tasteful than this dude.. at least most of them that i've came a crossed.

You obviously haven't seen what some of us have seen...

Yes you are 100% correct on my comment. Tnks

emmm I think he what he meant was that I haven't seen much hondas like some of you guys seen. And VVTi has come across more badly done Hondas similar to this Mazda compare to nicely done once.. isn't it VVTi?

So I 100%.. agree with VVTi's point that I have not seen what some of you have seen. There must be more bad modded hondas than the good once. But my personal experience is other way around. may be i shouldn't have put the word "comment" and just agree as it gives the idea that VVTi agrees on my judgment of the 1st comment, not that I agree with him what he said about my low exposure with Hondas (which I really agreed and meant in my reply) sorry and cheers :rolleyes:

Come on guys, the whole topic of good vs bad modded Hondas (or any vehicle) is very subjective and more ambiguous than the policies of our current government. It could very well be that the two of you have probably seen the same vehicles, yet form different opinions about them.

unfortunately thanks to various kinds of cultural influence that have been previously discussed, hondas do tend to attract the larger share of attention from the subset of the population that enjoys having huge quantities of Sri Lanka's staple food all over their cars.

So it isnt so much making hondas the scape goat here really IMO, just that they have become the representative picture of that "culture" in most people's mind.

Thank you Supra........This sums up what I really meant...and I hasten to add again that I have nothing against Honda's,

Just the badly riced cars of all brands :)

Most likely, its not a rice attempt, but just trying to protect his shiny cefiro with bumper protectors. Which are unfortunately made by a Chinese company ripping off the R from the type R. Even my dad went and bought one of those products from Arpico. I had to threaten that I would stop driving him around if he stuck those things on the car to get him to not slap it on :P But he had already stuck a "Isuzu Racing Development" sticker on the fuel cap of the double cab. :roll: That vehicle is no longer with us.

This could be the case machang..........

Moving along......After all things being said, shall we now in the spirit of this Blessed season of Peace & Joy, 'Drop the matter' and move on to other more laughable projects adorning our roads? :alc::)

Pardon the inferior quality due to a phone camera, while driving.

Introducing...... SSS Starship Impreza, with Neutron Cannons at the Rear, and the Bluetooth Enabled Ferrari TukTuk.

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/starshipimpreza.jpg/

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/bluetoothtrishaw.jpg/

woah....i love that lovely looking blue car with angled tail pipes...very creative :angry-smiley-048:

woah....i love that lovely looking blue car with angled tail pipes...very creative :angry-smiley-048:

the angled exhausts must be making it easier for the man to 'drift'... and who said FWD cars cant drift!!! (assumeing this model is not an AWD)

A moderately literate 10 year old could figure out what its supposed to say and its pretty dumb if you ask me. Its neither clever, witty or tasteful. It isn't even over the top look-at-me-I-have-something-crazy-on-my-trishaw-cool. its just vulgar. If this guy asked for my business I'd just wave him on by. Seriously, what an idiot.

A moderately literate 10 year old could figure out what its supposed to say and its pretty dumb if you ask me. Its neither clever, witty or tasteful. It isn't even over the top look-at-me-I-have-something-crazy-on-my-trishaw-cool. its just vulgar. If this guy asked for my business I'd just wave him on by. Seriously, what an idiot.

Well, most of these 3wheelers are filthy buggers, so yeah <_<

Pardon the inferior quality due to a phone camera, while driving.

Introducing...... SSS Starship Impreza, with Neutron Cannons at the Rear, and the Bluetooth Enabled Ferrari TukTuk.

http://img132.imageshack.us/i/starshipimpreza.jpg/

http://img34.imageshack.us/i/bluetoothtrishaw.jpg/

I think that this subaru is another creation of Macvud Car styling.They are the people who do these type of bodykits.....

if you read only the english letters it goes very closely to a singhalese filth. I think this guy intentionally picked these letters :) but on a second thought, it's just a coincident

i would very much doubt it's the latter mate :)

• 2 weeks later...
Talking of upgrading....I guess this must be someone who upgraded from an EK3?????? :lol: Oh an look at the poor Mazda on the left of the pic :D

img00267t.th.jpg

have come across this car quite often on the Negombo road. Funny thing is that it is driven by a fairly elderly gent !

have come across this car quite often on the Negombo road. Funny thing is that it is driven by a fairly elderly gent !

i think it might be a case of a fruit falling far from the tree :D you know, the son who just recently got his Driving Lisence, but his old man's Cefiro isnt cool enough for him, so he asked his dad to modify it so that he'll look at least a 'bit' hip driving a modified car..