• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fast And Furious

dillongt

Just watched it. Not gonna repeat S_N's and Don's sentiments which I agree with.

And spot on Lash_neo, the moment Jason Statham and Vin Diesel got out of the car for the fight, i was so bored I fell asleep. When I woke up Diesel was dead in his girlfriend's arms... no idea what happened before it.. I need to find a copy online n find out...

I did like how they finally plugged Tokyo Drift into the F&F timeline. That movie stuck out like a sore thumb..

As for the last scene, wow... I was sure glad i went to watch the movie by myself. Was tearing like a little bitch when they did the final drive with all the flashbacks from previous movies.

Worth the watch for the heck of it, but nothing to brag about as a car movie. IMO 2Fast 2Furious was 'the' movie if you watched it for the cars. Ahh that evo...

20 years from now if someone who doesn't know the Paul Walker death angle watches that, it would just be confused. It looked like Brian was the one staying with family and Dom the one that left, and then Brian joins and they went for a drive and Brian went back to the others. And WTF with the Supra, Brian is established as a proper GTR head for some time.

Tho my absolute favourite scene was Hobbs flexing and breaking his cast. Proper Hindi movie moment, that one :medium-smiley-037:

20 years from now if someone who doesn't know the Paul Walker death angle watches that, it would just be confused. It looked like Brian was the one staying with family and Dom the one that left, and then Brian joins and they went for a drive and Brian went back to the others. And WTF with the Supra, Brian is established as a proper GTR head for some time.

Tho my absolute favourite scene was Hobbs flexing and breaking his cast. Proper Hindi movie moment, that one :medium-smiley-037:

I think the idea was to create a homage to the last race in the very first movie which was a Supra and a Charger.

That Supra though, pretty much exactly what I'd want mine to look like if I ever do get one! (And yes, back when I joined the forum I wanted a Supra done exactly like the one in FF1, orange paint and everything! )

@Supra, isn't there a Orange Supra in the market now? It's NA so it will fit your AL handle exactly LOL :D

About MD's comment about the team milking Paul's death. I agree. I think they already announced the next movie a couple of weeks back. If they do go through with it, they will probably end up ruining a good story and pretty much an epic ending.

@Supra, isn't there a Orange Supra in the market now? It's NA so it will fit your AL handle exactly LOL :D About MD's comment about the team milking Paul's death. I agree. I think they already announced the next movie a couple of weeks back. If they do go through with it, they will probably end up ruining a good story and pretty much an epic ending.

The studios make these decisions. Ultimately, they are in it to make the money.

I think the idea was to create a homage to the last race in the very first movie which was a Supra and a Charger.

Yes yes. But it was a very fall from no-where situation for that car. We haven't even seen a Supra since FF1.

Yes yes. But it was a very fall from no-where situation for that car. We haven't even seen a Supra since FF1.

There was one in 2Fast 2Furious. The Gold one that crashed (but re-appeared later) during the first race. :)

Edit: This one.

Edited by Davy

There was one in 2Fast 2Furious. The Gold one that crashed (but re-appeared later) during the first race. :)

Edit: This one.

Yes, but that wasn't with a main character. Also, thats actually the same car. The Orange one from FF1 with a different paint job.

U dunno about you boys, but all I see in all FF movies is Letty, Letty on a car, Letty in car, Letty under a car, Letty leaning, Letty bending, Letty crawling...

sigh... Letty... :)

• Like 3

@Supra, isn't there a Orange Supra in the market now? It's NA so it will fit your AL handle exactly LOL :D About MD's comment about the team milking Paul's death. I agree. I think they already announced the next movie a couple of weeks back. If they do go through with it, they will probably end up ruining a good story and pretty much an epic ending.

Haha yeah, that car is actually interesting but the price is a bit steep. Then again, how can one gauge what a Supra is worth now? I was half thinking of offering the guy a swap but I'm rather attached to the big cat now. Plus i'll need quite a bit of cash for the de-ricification.

Haha yeah, that car is actually interesting but the price is a bit steep. Then again, how can one gauge what a Supra is worth now? I was half thinking of offering the guy a swap but I'm rather attached to the big cat now. Plus i'll need quite a bit of cash for the de-ricification.

Yeah that was a lot of money for a Supra missing the turbos. I think you have a better deal going on with the cat :D

• Like 2