• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Ek3 To Sir

RLan

ohh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

somebody call 1 1 9 my showdies fire burning on the dance flooor.........

no disrespect vvti.... but i dont think you should call late dilshan bandaranayake as a dead man. cuz he should be remembered in our hearts :)

okk okk...

nuff talking ladies....

i went thru the whole thread and i think we should have a drag race here on gp or marine drive or millennium drive.

you people alws bragging about bigger engines and high end performance cars... soo its time to show us your true colours.

noo offense peri... y dont u take the challenge? i blv that u can win it easily..

war is over and we need something clutching...drags can fill that missing parts in our thrilling lives.. :D

soo guys.. wat now?

Coz I don't want to. What the heck is the matter with you to be trying to rake up muck and start fights again when things are finally calm? I don't care about your damn opinion. If you want something fill a missing part in your life, try jumping into a well. Should give you a real big thrill. :angry-smiley-024:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coz I don't want to. What the heck is the matter with you to be trying to rake up muck and start fights again when things are finally calm? I don't care about your damn opinion. If you want something fill a missing part in your life, try jumping into a well. Should give you a real big thrill. :angry-smiley-024:

ROFLMAO :)

thou shall not piss off grand poobah :P

love this line "rake up muck" i would like to use it on some company shit.

love this line "rake up muck" i would like to use it on some company shit.

I just visualized peri coming in his VZR with a big rake strapped on to the roof and commence... 'raking muck'... :)

Ha ha ha ha.. Sorry Peri... you opened up yourself to that... :))

No offense, since most in this forum is practically in perpetual PMS... either they are sensitive to criticisms or their nipples are tender.

Edited by VVTi

I just visualized peri coming in his VZR with a big rake strapped on to the roof and commence... 'raking muck'... :)

Ha ha ha ha.. Sorry Peri... you opened up yourself to that... :))

No offense, since most in this forum is practically in perpetual PMS... either they are sensitive to criticisms or their nipples are tender.

Raking muck isn't what I did, its what he did :)

wohhhh easy easy man..........................i was just suggesting you and was a friendly request. you dont have to overreact for it. im sorry if it hurts you. btw y are u so pissed off with that? i thought u love drag racing.

now now.. let the dragsters be... peri dont get too stressed out man... they just want to see ya VZR...

yee yee charitha machan..just full of curiosity man....AFAIK AL hotshots are really in to drag racing and grand ppooobbhaaa got fired up. :(

just imagine all the AL big shots in one place racing against each other....wohhh its da FIESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

btw y are u so pissed off with that? i thought u love drag racing.

I'm pissed coz every damn fool seems to think I should race. I don't want to race. I love all sorts of racing, but I prefer watching. See, I also love my car and driving it, and I don't feel like having it in the garage for long periods fixing damage caused by proving things to a buncha asshats!

I'm pissed coz every damn fool seems to think I should race. I don't want to race. I love all sorts of racing, but I prefer watching. See, I also love my car and driving it, and I don't feel like having it in the garage for long periods fixing damage caused by proving things to a buncha asshats!

ohhh rite rite...i feel you now brother... its true.. no need to prove anything for anyone...

off the record... is it a pulsar VZR? just for curiosity...

congrats RLan!...I'm really glad that you did not go with the flow and buy a soul-less jap,or worse a korean or indian...and I can assure you that the pug will convince you that there's more to motoring than fuel efficiency or resale value...

BTW...welcome to the Frenchie Club mate :)

oh my god... RLan ended up getting a 406.... man... hope it wasnt all the muck that people racked up here that made u change ya mind....

haa muck racked... that never gets old... :lol:

Lol, not really. I was exhausted with too many parameters. Anyways, though Peugeot isn't my favorite make. I must say so far I'm extremely happy with the car. :)

Rlan

congratz on the buy...Harshan is the forum Peugeot boy :)

My guess is that he should be more than happy to help you out with any issues

Thanks Ripper, I'm going to need Harshana's help. I need to get a check-up done on the car. I heard there is a place in Pelawatte. I'd be grateful if any of you guys could let me know the contacts of that place.

congrats RLan!...I'm really glad that you did not go with the flow and buy a soul-less jap,or worse a korean or indian...and I can assure you that the pug will convince you that there's more to motoring than fuel efficiency or resale value...

BTW...welcome to the Frenchie Club mate :)

Thanks MasterDon. I wasn't too worried about fuel efficiency or resale value in the first place. It's the people (I mean my friends and all) here that were trying to eat my brains out. So far I'm extremely happy with the car. Something I've seen among my friends is that, people who's driven a Euro car for sometime tend to dislike Japanese cars. I don't mean Japanese cars are bad, far from it. But there is something about them that makes Euro cars more desirable.

And thanks, now I'm a proud member of the Frenchie Club :alc:

LOL after all this trouble... :D

Anyways congratz!!

Thanks shanX. Well, you saw what happened to my researches. :P They became battle grounds. So I ran away and choose something completely different.

lolz. No way? Good for you man. Congratulations!

Thanks Kavvz.

I'll post some photos soon. Little bit busy these days.

Congrats on the new car.. is it a 1.8L or 2.0L? Petrol/Diesel?

Thanks LaZyBoY, it's a 1.8l Petrol.

I guess that is Lal...? I hate to comment bad. But one of ma friends sold his 406 (8897), cos of him.

Woh, that sounds scary. Would you mind elaborating further? Aren't there suppose to be two places, who are Peugeot expert (or so called)?

Woh, that sounds scary. Would you mind elaborating further? Aren't there suppose to be two places, who are Peugeot expert (or so called)?

I think there is a place on Cotta Road in Borella. Near where madmax used to live. Passing the Keells going towards Rajagiriya, but well before the rail crossing. Some kinda Euro specializing place. I'm not recommending, I haven't seen the work, but I remember max had him BMW there once, so maybe he can say?

It had a gear box prom. The mechanic recommended replacing clutch, pressure plate bearing etc.. etc.. but didn't work. Then it was diagnosed to be an issue with a sensor, that too replaced but nothing worked. Finally sold it.

But don't be discouraged by this.. I'm sure there is more than one person out there who specializes in Pugs.

• 2 weeks later...

I Know im a bit late on this, have been off the forum for yonks due to some work stuff... anyway many congrats RLan, as a former user of a 406 I can tell you that they are extremely awesome cars in most respects: Fabulously comfortable, well equipped mechanically tough and a blast to drive. The key thing is getting the mechanicals in A1 condition. Oh and also, if any niggling little issues with the electrics crop up, its best to just learn to live with them... :)

I figure you may have already found the place by now but in case you haven't, the Pug repair place is in pelawatte, just a little way past the buddasa stadium and the Kart track if you're coming from Battaramulla. Its called French Lion Motors.

Edited by Supra_Natural

I Know im a bit late on this, have been off the forum for yonks due to some work stuff... anyway many congrats RLan, as a former user of a 406 I can tell you that they are extremely awesome cars in most respects: Fabulously comfortable, well equipped mechanically tough and a blast to drive. The key thing is getting the mechanicals in A1 condition. Oh and also, if any niggling little issues with the electrics crop up, its best to just learn to live with them... :)

I figure you may have already found the place by now but in case you haven't, the Pug repair place is in pelawatte, just a little way past the buddasa stadium and the Kart track if you're coming from Battaramulla. Its called French Lion Motors.

"French Lion Motors" wow :mellow: what a name...

"French Lion Motors" wow :mellow: what a name...

Wonder how long it took to come up with that? Did you guys know that the Pug Company was in to milling and flour based products before they started on cars?

Edited by VVTi