• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

11 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Plymouth Belvedere 

Actually....I will give it to you...it i in reality a Plymouth Savoy. The entry level variant of the Plymouth Sedans of the period. Its really hard to say the difference from the pic I posted. So..since @sathyajithj99 was the first to get to the closest, the floor is yours

image.png.1fb87cc01109c2bab069df7ba575eb17.png

Edited by iRage

2 minutes ago, iRage said:

Actually....I will give it to you...it i in reality a Plymouth Savoy. The entry level variant of the Plymouth Sedans of the period. Its really hard to say the difference from the pic I posted. So..since @sathyajithj99 was the first to get to the closest, the floor is yours

Way to go @sathyajithj99  (And nice one @iRage! ) 

3 minutes ago, iRage said:

image.png.1fb87cc01109c2bab069df7ba575eb17.png

Isn't it Kavvz who came closer first? 

4 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Isn't it Kavvz who came closer first? 

Doesn't the Fury have a different grill ? Not sure to be honest...I thought it did. @Kavvz? Does the fury have the same grill of a different one ? I know it had a different bumper (so did the Belveder) but it was later on I realized that my crop did not show the bumper.

32 minutes ago, iRage said:

Doesn't the Fury have a different grill ? Not sure to be honest...I thought it did. @Kavvz? Does the fury have the same grill of a different one ? I know it had a different bumper (so did the Belveder) but it was later on I realized that my crop did not show the bumper.

Plymouth  Belvedere , Fury and Savoy in order.

800px-1958_Belvedere_4_dr_htop_also_oz_asmbld_58,59==.JPG

44769612820_696c0a649f_n.jpg

15036949297_a0f859c2ba_n.jpg

Edited by sathyajithj99

11 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Plymouth  Belvedere , Fury and Savoy in order.

800px-1958_Belvedere_4_dr_htop_also_oz_asmbld_58,59==.JPG

44769612820_696c0a649f_n.jpg

15036949297_a0f859c2ba_n.jpg

But I beleive your images are slightly off...the Fury was available only as a two door hardtop during the time of the Savoy. The four-door was introduced in 59/60...and I believe it was at that time the grill also changed.

3 minutes ago, iRage said:

But I beleive your images are slightly off...the Fury was available only as a two door hardtop during the time of the Savoy. The four-door was introduced in 59/60...and I believe it was at that time the grill also changed.

Yes. The four door was introduced later. Seems both sedans are Savoys.  Also Fury a sedan seems not to have a third glass like in Savoy sedan.