• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Prices Goes Up ?

ramithad

I heard government planning to increase both patrol and diesel shortly after the provincial council election. Also heard percentage of patrol hike higher than the planned hike in diesel and kerosene. With steady increase of crude prices in world market (there was huge drop in last 2 months) government cannot keep the prices steady as dollar rate increased around 18% due to rupee depreciation from the last fuel price revision. it has believed that CPC lost hedging case in London and USD200M is due and Deutsche Bank’s arbitration will start in the September add up to the bill of patrol consumers. Apart all this, government claimed huge loses in CPC due to all mismanagement which ultimately end up in price hike.

Great news mate.

If you can, please post in some other VIVA ELITE Owners thread(can't exactly remember which one) , because the bug*ers are driving with the fuel indicator bulb on , to find the milage it gives with bulb on.

The information might be quite handy for them as they can fill up the da*n thing.....:) :) :)

@ramithad All I can give you is a biscuit and half a toffee for your efforts. I'm not exactly sure what else you expect from your post. If there _is_ going to be a fuel hike, there's nothing we can do about it, but perhaps you were thinking there'd be some bitching and moaning and a few words of appreciation thrown your way. Alas, since you cannot provide an economically viable solution for it, all we will do is keep a stiff upper lip and continue fueling our cars to the best of our abilities, and ridicule you.

I heard government planning to increase both patrol and diesel shortly after the provincial council election. Also heard percentage of patrol hike higher than the planned hike in diesel and kerosene. With steady increase of crude prices in world market (there was huge drop in last 2 months) government cannot keep the prices steady as dollar rate increased around 18% due to rupee depreciation from the last fuel price revision. it has believed that CPC lost hedging case in London and USD200M is due and Deutsche Bank's arbitration will start in the September add up to the bill of patrol consumers. Apart all this, government claimed huge loses in CPC due to all mismanagement which ultimately end up in price hike.

Naturally!

The world ends on December 20th this year. There's no need to be worried about fuel prices.

Chandadasa needs elections even one day before his/her death to qualify corrupted politicos .

It is his augmented desire election by election. We can see this time. Ohers will have to go out

packing suitcases.

Don't bother 20th Dec will be coming soon. All will be finished.

• 3 months later...

03 Pri-Ass owners have committed suicide by inserting their fingers in to the high power outlet of their cars :P, once the announcement was made..... What a shame :)

Shit scene, only three committed suicide? Oh well, at least that's better than none I suppose :D

* (kidding, just kidding!! No Prius owners were targeted specifically by this post, nor am I alluding that I condone suicide.)

Edited by Kavvz

03 Pri-Ass owners have committed suicide by inserting their fingers in to the high power outlet of their cars :P, once the announcement was made..... What a shame :)

I heard it was by attempting to make their cars plug-in hybrids while having their fist shoved up their asses and a large jumper cable hooked up to the mains.