• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Reselling Competition

Praboda Fernando

Question

21 answers to this question

Guys, with your experience please sort these vehicles according to reselling opportunities. Allion 260, Axio, Prius 3rd Gen, Insight, KIA Sportage & suppose all born in 2011

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

1) Prius (Since yo state "Yes, I love my Hybrid") , Allion 260, Axio, Insight

2) Kia Sportage

Pretty easy mate!

Guys, with your experience please sort these vehicles according to reselling opportunities. Allion 260, Axio, Prius 3rd Gen, Insight, KIA Sportage & suppose all born in 2011

1. ???

2. ???

3. ???

4. ???

5. ???

any vehicle can be sold if you price it accordingly............. dont bother about it too much

For you, i forgive you.. Keep it up ElaKiri boy :action-smiley-032:

That is not witty, funny or even offensive... a lame come back from a lame-ass moron who cant figure out which imaginary he can own and resell for a profit. Now shoooo... go play with your Shihan Mihiranga blow up doll.

• Like 1

:sport-smiley-004: they're the type who add "boku alowheel" to gain another 20,000 in price!

or the latest fad, change to EA plates and add 500,000... :)

Seriously, If these guys were pimps, they will charge extra if their girlfriends have got a Brazilian wax done... ;)

With that title and the premise of the inquiry, maybe the OP is laying claim to the 'most anal thread of the year'. Boy, the end of the year is quite a long way off - we still hv time for plenty more lunacy.

Really bro, you need to ask an automotive forum (where majority contribute due to genuine love of motoring) that question?

I bet you he's a doctor. No one else could incorporate

1. Bad grammar

2. Resale value

3. Competition

In the same sentence!

What happened, doc? Recent scare over permits being cancelled on Friday got you all hot and bothered?

Lol. A doctor who thinks doctors are douchebags? I like this guy.