• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Cadillac Escalade Hybrid

Its a beauty..! :smilie_liebe9:

Its an Escalade & You are in a Viva ... :)

Yup. :)

Funny, I was this Hybrid Escalade this morning too, in the neighbourhood of the Russian Cultural Center.

Should be a top politician.

Saw a coupe few times on the way Thummulla - Rajagiriya with a badge "T" that goes like a rocket always. Saw only the back of the car. And the logo is rounded. Edges of the "T" are decorated and ended with sharp tip. Was unable to find a such badge in the net. Also the car is dark green/ blue like colour. Any idea about the car?

Saw a coupe few times on the way Thummulla - Rajagiriya with a badge "T" that goes like a rocket always. Saw only the back of the car. And the logo is rounded. Edges of the "T" are decorated and ended with sharp tip. Was unable to find a such badge in the net. Also the car is dark green/ blue like colour. Any idea about the car?

Hyundai Tuscani/Tiburon : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyundai_Tiburon

Ever seen this????? Supposed to be the 2013 Palmyrah Roadster

palmyrahroadster5.jpg

palmyrahroadster3.jpg

palmyrahroadster4.jpg

palmyrahroadster2.jpg

palmyrahroadster1.jpg

Edited by CJ5

Why does the Blue Allion have a chrome "balcony railing" on the bumper?

INDIANS! :speechless-smiley-004:

Its in Bangladesh, they use them to protect their cars from getting scratched by rikshaws

Its in Bangladesh, they use them to protect their cars from getting scratched by rikshaws

Awesome idea ! Just gave me the idea to build an entire cage of that for my car :)

Crap..I am stuck inside my car !!!!

Looks like an extreme version of the lankan Allion owner's door beadings that sticks out about 2 inches...

Awesome idea ! Just gave me the idea to build an entire cage of that for my car :)

Crap..I am stuck inside my car !!!!

Looks like an extreme version of the lankan Allion owner's door beadings that sticks out about 2 inches...
In Bangladesh almost every vehicle is equipped with those protective bars...

Actually the rickshaw issue is quite serious there, they are much worse than our three wheel drivers

Actually the rickshaw issue is quite serious there, they are much worse than our three wheel drivers

Yes,, been there twice.. rickshaws are a menace. wagon wheels does a marvelous job of scratching. And the severe traffic, once it took over 3 hours to travel just 6kms. it averaged around 2 hours usually.. Dhaka is a pure Divers nightmare!!

Me Like Very Much!!! :smilie_liebe9: :smilie_liebe9: :smilie_liebe9: :smilie_liebe9: :smilie_liebe9:

It seems the EVO is about to get lapped :sport-smiley-004:

Yes,, been there twice.. rickshaws are a menace. wagon wheels does a marvelous job of scratching. And the severe traffic, once it took over 3 hours to travel just 6kms. it averaged around 2 hours usually.. Dhaka is a pure Divers nightmare!!

yep I got few friends there, they told me the traffic in Dhaka is horrible, and the ones who don't have the metal bar rarely take their cars out

trust me their avg. cars like Corolla, Premio and Allion look much better than what we got here

It seems the EVO is about to get lapped :sport-smiley-004:

Probably in a parallel universe :D

Edited by Magnum

• MADZ locked this topic