• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Baby pink Zonda?? lol !! Was the driver male or female?

Ah...never mind. Just found a link to it on the web From the sound of things it looks like its a male with waaay more money than brains. Oh well who am I to judge? And I DO like the way the hotel has allowed the dude to park right in front on a double yellow line AND gone to the trouble of roping off the car for him with that red velvety rope they have at line ups. :D

Edited by Kavvz

Ah...never mind. Just found a link to it on the web From the sound of things it looks like its a male with waaay more money than brains. Oh well who am I to judge? And I DO like the way the hotel has allowed the dude to park right in front on a double yellow line AND gone to the trouble of roping off the car for him with that red velvety rope they have at line ups. :D

hahahaa!!! in fact this is the same car i saw probably just moments within the photo on the link was taken. Cos my photo too has the orange lambo in it. This was on the day before last year's S'pore GP race. And its actually parked on the hotel's driveway not a public road, so i dont think there was an issue.

hahahaa!!! in fact this is the same car i saw probably just moments within the photo on the link was taken. Cos my photo too has the orange lambo in it. This was on the day before last year's S'pore GP race. And its actually parked on the hotel's driveway not a public road, so i dont think there was an issue.

No way?? Thought it might be, for the link said something about Singapore; but hilarious how you took the same picture! Such sacrilege painting the car that color, but what a picture eh? Gotta love how the two cars get VaiP spots in the driveway... :D

Edited by Kavvz

Something to think about............. :D

Thought of the Day ..!!

Women are basically greedy. They want all things from one man.

While men are so simple that they want only one thing from all women.

mmmmm....... Christmas

anyone else hungry after that?! :lol:

*groan*! Now my stringhopper dinner seems rubbish! Good thing I finished it earlier. <_< That's it! I'm selling something and going to UK for christmas!! :lol:

*groan*! Now my stringhopper dinner seems rubbish! Good thing I finished it earlier. <_< That's it! I'm selling something and going to UK for christmas!! :lol:

I'd trade you white food for a nice plate of strings, ala hodi and sambol any day...Nothing beats a good curry!

Amusing: http://jalopnik.com/5401213/have-the-talib...n-pickup-trucks

Note all the pictures of talibanists in pick ups depict the LN106/107 Generation hilux... Makes me so proud! :P

The funniest part though is that even those things have considerably better paint jobs than mine! :blink:

• MADZ locked this topic