• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Amusing: http://jalopnik.com/5401213/have-the-talib...n-pickup-trucks

Note all the pictures of talibanists in pick ups depict the LN106/107 Generation hilux... Makes me so proud! :P

The funniest part though is that even those things have considerably better paint jobs than mine! :blink:

not to mention theirs are SSR-X's :P

that must have been embarrassing & awkward!

On the topic of water..... :)

Check out these awesome R/C 4WD's. Pretty realistic bodies and some nice camera work.

LR 110

Toyota Hilux

You can check out a few more on the related column and also the vids by the same user.

Excuse my French but how the F*&^ did he managed to do that? :angry-smiley-024:

apparently the bloke had accidentally whilst on the move dropped his cell phone somewhere into the recesses of the foot wells and bent down to look for it/pick it up & unknowingly veered off the road and into a mud hole of sorts and then progressively into the water! :o

On the topic of water..... :)

Check out these awesome R/C 4WD's. Pretty realistic bodies and some nice camera work.

LR 110

Toyota Hilux

You can check out a few more on the related column and also the vids by the same user.

whoa! nice!!! looks so realistic! - reminiscent of a softcore camel trophy adventure :D

apparently the bloke had accidentally whilst on the move dropped his cell phone somewhere into the recesses of the foot wells and bent down to look for it/pick it up & unknowingly veered off the road and into a mud hole of sorts and then progressively into the water! :o

Follow up

http://jalopnik.com/5404403/exclusive-vide...into-texas-lake

Ah, Texas. The land of George Bush, Jessica Simpson, and guys who put million dollar cars into lakes.

If you ever had any questions about Madmax, he spent a couple of years of his childhood in Texas. Now you know why he is like he is.... :lol:

Ah, Texas. The land of George Bush, Jessica Simpson, and guys who put million dollar cars into lakes.

If you ever had any questions about Madmax, he spent a couple of years of his childhood in Texas. Now you know why he is like he is.... :lol:

:lol: he sold you the VZR... that was a crazy thing I guess... :action-smiley-060:

• MADZ locked this topic