• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

It was not a mission, but while playing San Andreas I used to drive the bus to the top of a mountain. That route was designed for biking..... Good times

It was not a mission, but while playing San Andreas I used to drive the bus to the top of a mountain. That route was designed for biking..... Good times

I did that too! It had two buses and this was favorite

Coach-GTASA-front.jpg

The bus very stable when coming down on those narrow trails

I also increased it's acceleration and top speed of the bus by editing the data file,

I did that too! It had two buses and this was favorite

[img=http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090501100041/gtawiki/images/4/40/Coach-GTASA-front.jpg]

The bus very stable when coming down on those narrow trails

I also increased it's acceleration and top speed of the bus by editing the data file,

this bus was my favourite too. I took both buses to the top of the mountain. The other one was not good at climbing mountains though

this bus was my favourite too. I took both buses to the top of the mountain. The other one was not good at climbing mountains though

Some of favorite vehicles in GTA SA were

Huntley: resembles an earlier model of Range Rover, most stable SUV in the game, not bumpy like others, goes anywhere, handling is fine, top speed isnt that great

Admiral: Resembles W123, proper handling, good acceleration, perfect for city rides

Elegant; Sticks to the road like glued, handling at high speeds isnt great, acceleration is that quick but once it gets to a speed it stay stable.

Tornado: Used by the Vagos gang( if u kill them all you cant get this car after that) sounds dope and looks dope when moded.

and then of course theres the bus :D

Edited by Magnum

I know one this is for emission and the other one for fuel economy. I'm confused which one is what.
I dont know why the AWD Hiace doesnt come with the blue sticker

emissions2.jpg

Edit: found out the green one is for fuel efficiency and blue for low emission

Edited by Magnum

• MADZ locked this topic