• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

you have all the episodes downloaded? :o

I checked in torrent and couldnt find any...

Tin Tin was my chilhood hero... could say my hairstyle is also influenced from him :P

There is only 1 book I don't have, its the "The making of tin tin in the world of inca"... do you have it?

Direct Link For Season 2:

http://uptobox.com/j66jsk9jszxj

(99e48ca1813db68b027c0adc54ec1776187ed6db.zip)

List of Episodes : -

The Crab with the Golden Claws (Part 1)

The Crab with the Golden Claws (Part 2)

The Secret of the Unicorn (Part 1)

The Secret of the Unicorn (Part 2)

Red Rackham's Treasure

Cigars of the Pharaoh (Part 1)

Cigars of the Pharaoh (Part 2)

The Blue Lotus (Part 1)

The Blue Lotus (Part 2)

The Black Island (Part 1)

The Black Island (Part 2)

The Calculus Affair (Part 1)

The Calculus Affair (Part 2)

All episodes are 720p BRRip :)

Direct Link For Season 2:

http://uptobox.com/j66jsk9jszxj

(99e48ca1813db68b027c0adc54ec1776187ed6db.zip)

List of Episodes : -

Red Rackham's Treasure

The Blue Lotus (Part 1)

The Blue Lotus (Part 2)

All episodes are 720p BRRip :)

ahhh couldnt find a torrent? :/

but thanks mate il try these :)

Ahh my bad PL, That was the season 2... the episodes list should be:

Season 2:

(link Shared in above post)

The Shooting Star
The Broken Ear (Part 1)
The Broken Ear (Part 2)
King Ottokar's Sceptre (Part 1)
King Ottokar's Sceptre (Part 2)
Tintin in Tibet (Part 1)
Tintin in Tibet (Part 2)
Tintin and the Picaros (Part 1)
Tintin and the Picaros (Part 2)
Land of Black Gold (Part 1)
Land of Black Gold (Part 2)
Flight 714 (Part 1)
Flight 714 (Part 2)

Here's Season 1 Link and epi list:

http://uptobox.com/vk5nah3zvrd7

Red Rackham's Treasure
The Blue Lotus (Part 1)
The Blue Lotus (Part 2)

Season 3 Link and the epi list:

http://uptobox.com/y51k8e8nu7js

The Red Sea Sharks (Part 1)
The Red Sea Sharks (Part 2)
The Seven Crystal Balls (Part 1)
The Seven Crystal Balls (Part 2)
Prisoners of the Sun (Part 1)
Prisoners of the Sun (Part 2)
The Castafiore Emerald (Part 1)
The Castafiore Emerald (Part 2)
Destination Moon (Part 1)
Destination Moon (Part 2)
Explorers on the Moon (Part 1)
Explorers on the Moon (Part 2)
Tintin in America

These are direct links, you can download all at full speed, Better than torrents :P

All episodes are 720p BRRip.

Enjoy :D

Edited by Jor-el
  • Like 2

Ahh my bad PL, That was the season 2... the episodes list should be:

Season 2:

(link Shared in above post)

The Shooting Star

The Broken Ear (Part 1)

The Broken Ear (Part 2)

King Ottokar's Sceptre (Part 1)

King Ottokar's Sceptre (Part 2)

Tintin in Tibet (Part 1)

Tintin in Tibet (Part 2)

Tintin and the Picaros (Part 1)

Tintin and the Picaros (Part 2)

Land of Black Gold (Part 1)

Land of Black Gold (Part 2)

Flight 714 (Part 1)

Flight 714 (Part 2)

Here's Season 1 Link and epi list:

http://uptobox.com/vk5nah3zvrd7

Red Rackham's Treasure

The Blue Lotus (Part 1)

The Blue Lotus (Part 2)

Season 3 Link and the epi list:

http://uptobox.com/y51k8e8nu7js

The Red Sea Sharks (Part 1)

The Red Sea Sharks (Part 2)

The Seven Crystal Balls (Part 1)

The Seven Crystal Balls (Part 2)

Prisoners of the Sun (Part 1)

Prisoners of the Sun (Part 2)

The Castafiore Emerald (Part 1)

The Castafiore Emerald (Part 2)

Destination Moon (Part 1)

Destination Moon (Part 2)

Explorers on the Moon (Part 1)

Explorers on the Moon (Part 2)

Tintin in America

These are direct links, you can download all at full speed, Better than torrents :P

All episodes are 720p BRRip.

Enjoy :D

Thanks joel :D you are a savior :D

Where can I find it? link please. Thanks in advance.

Guys please be careful when you post links to movie/video/publications downloads. You might be linking to some site that is breaking copyright laws and have repercussions for AL

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

I thought you'd be tempted. No idea how this would work on a road though. These things have high centers of gravity.

It weighs alot too, so wont be that much of an issue. There's also a drift spec Hiace

Leave that poor van alone..!!

They have chosen the wrong vehicle..

I guess they went function over form :D

Which van's wheels you dont like? they tuned two vans

Edited by Magnum

Guys please be careful when you post links to movie/video/publications downloads. You might be linking to some site that is breaking copyright laws and have repercussions for AL

:speechless-smiley-003: Never thought of that. Mods, please remove links if violate copyright laws.

It weighs alot too, so wont be that much of an issue. There's also a drift spec Hiace

I guess they went function over form :D

Which van's wheels you dont like? they tuned two vans

No offense bro but where did you learn that more weight = stability ?

Curb weight and center of gravity are too very different things.

Also this whole Sri Lankan mindset about "wahane barata thiyenawa eke hinda wisiwenne na" is just bullshit. The more weight any vehicle has the more it will understeer , period.

For best performance you need the lowest weight possible, the lowest center of gravity, high down force, low drag, low body roll and the stiffest chasis possible. The hiace is a van that weights a lot, is tall so center of gravity is high, square body hence high drag, rear is a solid axle with non independent leaf spring suspension which means the handling is not going to be anything worth writing home about; quite frankly the things which are in the hiace are exactly what you dont want in a good handling vehicle.

Just making things very clear on what a good handling vehicle should have, not trying to the bash the hiace here :food-smiley-004:

Volkswagen emission tests be like..

yeah but why is Volkswagen testing an Alfa i wonder :to_pick_ones_nose3:

Thel Hinganna's Wet Dream!! Tiv, say bye bye to your nissan leaf, 'cause this is the future :P

Haha they've actually put time into doing that innit, anyways since you associated me with the leaf, Its not exactly a thel higanna mobile as i figure, I've pulled 100 units (KWH i think) in the last four days and I haven't crossed 100km in all 4 day runs combined ( avg 25 per day), mostly idling aircon in my commute, or moving up and down to make way as I have a small garage and showing my friends how it pulls. so its not going to help the thel higanna type at this rate. Fortunately

Edited by tiv

This might just be the weirdest optional extra i have ever seen..

A present to you the Toyota Fax Machine

12096514_1737034256524716_52065860573876

12143282_1737034253191383_84774984836591

I noticed you have quite the fascination with optional extras, to add to your experience, few months ago whilst examining a used Toyota Rush (Terios) I noticed it had a built-in air purifier device with options of fragrances, only thing I could get off the symbols was they had cherry or fruit etc. Was a Jdm import, the ad is still there in that quick sale site.

Nothing I could find online sadly

Edited by tiv

No offense bro but where did you learn that more weight = stability ?

Curb weight and center of gravity are too very different things.

Also this whole Sri Lankan mindset about "wahane barata thiyenawa eke hinda wisiwenne na" is just bullshit. The more weight any vehicle has the more it will understeer , period.

For best performance you need the lowest weight possible, the lowest center of gravity, high down force, low drag, low body roll and the stiffest chasis possible. The hiace is a van that weights a lot, is tall so center of gravity is high, square body hence high drag, rear is a solid axle with non independent leaf spring suspension which means the handling is not going to be anything worth writing home about; quite frankly the things which are in the hiace are exactly what you dont want in a good handling vehicle.

Just making things very clear on what a good handling vehicle should have, not trying to the bash the hiace here :food-smiley-004:

Yeah I get it, I had SSS springs in my U13 and when back to standard diesel ones, it made quite a difference

bdw compared to other vans the Hiace KDH is quite stable and the vans in the video seems to be lower than stock so probably they have done something to the suspension too. Anyways yeah I get your point. :drinks:

Thel Hinganna's Wet Dream!! Tiv, say bye bye to your nissan leaf, 'cause this is the future :P

Dude I played that while eating :sad-smiley-067:

This might just be the weirdest optional extra i have ever seen..

A present to you the Toyota Fax Machine

12143282_1737034253191383_84774984836591

Although its weird, I have read that fax machines are quite an important form of communication in Japan, I'm not sure if it still is but even after rest of the world stopped using them when e-mail became popular, Japan continued to use fax. So this option must have been a quite a thing Japan

Haha they've actually put time into doing that innit, anyways since you associated me with the leaf, Its not exactly a thel higanna mobile as i figure, I've pulled 100 units (KWH i think) in the last four days and I haven't crossed 100km in all 4 day runs combined ( avg 25 per day), mostly idling aircon in my commute, or moving up and down to make way as I have a small garage and showing my friends how it pulls. so its not going to help the thel higanna type at this rate. Fortunately

So what would be your rough cost per km calculation be like on average ? Just curious

Did you drift it? :P

1507830_718420848168402_1326099785_n.png

Jokes aside, keep us updated on how much the Leaf adds to your electricity bill and keep track of how much you are driving

So what would be your rough cost per km calculation be like on average ? Just curious

Well simply on the above figures it looked like I've used a unit per km, or less, but on sensible driving it manages about 8km per unit I feel, atleast thats what the indicator shows as well.

A more accurate measure will be units consumed per hour, this would cover idling in traffic and whatnot.

Didn't go into any serious arithmetic, as i'm waiting for the bill to simply compare. At this rate I'm sure it wouldn't be cheaper than a normal car, given our electricity pricing schemes.

Did you drift it? :P

1507830_718420848168402_1326099785_n.png

Jokes aside, keep us updated on how much the Leaf adds to your electricity bill and keep track of how much you are driving

The car is Front wheel drive, either the pic has smoke in the wrong place or there is a drift spec variant :sport-smiley-004:

It does easily lose traction if you floor it for a second or two on a wet stretch of road, scared the hell of me, but the ESP kicked it into track and started warning me in japanese, probably obscene.

I am considering a better tyre, all ready took off a few psi, as I don't want to end in a tree

Edited by tiv

Found the Video, probably a game, claiming GTR running gear and A Citroen motor

I noticed you have quite the fascination with optional extras, to add to your experience, few months ago whilst examining a used Toyota Rush (Terios) I noticed it had a built-in air purifier device with options of fragrances, only thing I could get off the symbols was they had cherry or fruit etc. Was a Jdm import, the ad is still there in that quick sale site.

Nothing I could find online sadly

yeap, i have seen that. the CleanAce air purifying system and fragrace diffusers on cars from the 1990s and early 2000's

didnt know the rush or any new toyota vehicles get these though. :D

Well simply on the above figures it looked like I've used a unit per km, or less, but on sensible driving it manages about 8km per unit I feel, atleast thats what the indicator shows as well.

A more accurate measure will be units consumed per hour, this would cover idling in traffic and whatnot.

Didn't go into any serious arithmetic, as i'm waiting for the bill to simply compare. At this rate I'm sure it wouldn't be cheaper than a normal car, given our electricity pricing schemes.

The car is Front wheel drive, either the pic has smoke in the wrong place or there is a drift spec variant :sport-smiley-004:

It does easily lose traction if you floor it for a second or two on a wet stretch of road, scared the hell of me, but the ESP kicked it into track and started warning me in japanese, probably obscene.

I am considering a better tyre, all ready took off a few psi, as I don't want to end in a tree

Thats a game dude! :P

Probably Gran Turismo

reducing the PSI would wear out the sides of the tyre

yeap, i have seen that. the CleanAce air purifying system and fragrace diffusers on cars from the 1990s and early 2000's

didnt know the rush or any new toyota vehicles get these though. :D

AE100 and the CT210/211 series Carina/Corona had

• MADZ locked this topic