• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

But it would be obvious that if a person provided the link, he obviously would have read it already right? :P so we are left with only 1..

I'm assuming Tin Tin must be reading all these posts and twisting whether to comment or not LOL hahahahahah :P

but anyhow, you blew his cover matro buhahahahahaha :sport-smiley-004:

:medium-smiley-037:

• Like 1

His cover wouldn't have been blown, if he kept quiet and didn't reciprocate to my fb post on the panda group :D He exposed me and exposed himself too along with that, not knowing that I'm a stalker :D

anyways ALL of us here are making fun of that group so it actually makes little difference...i dont think any of the pro-panda fan-boys are active on this forum... if they were they'd have committed suicide by now.

That bend looks so familiar. Lewella Junction..??

yeah looks like Kandy - Tannekumbura road near lewella junction.

story about a ghost ship The fate of the SS Baychimo is one of the strangest ghost ship tales on record. It sailed the seas — unmanned — for 38 years!

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2015/10/16/it-sailed-the-seas-unmanned-for-38-years-one-of-the-strangest-ghost-ship-tales-on-record/2/

I love ghost stories like this, I suggest that you read about the Philadelphia Experiment 1943. Not exactly ghostly but still entertaining.

Ah we are getting there little by little to the topic I suggested few days back.... how about the interest in the ANABELLE DOLL story?

Didn't know that Annabelle was for real, spooky story. Saw her in several horror films too but I would have loved if her eyes, mouth etc moved. Personally I would like it more if some sci-fi bits are involved. Plain old ghost stories are good but sci-fi horror is what rocks my boat.

Edited by asrock

Didn't know that Annabelle was for real, spooky story. Saw her in several horror films too but I would have loved if her eyes, mouth etc moved. Personally I would like it more if some sci-fi bits are involved. Plain old ghost stories are good but sci-fi horror is what rocks my boat.

quite the opposite here....sci-fi only x-files I liked... I like the theme behind anabelle, omen... apart from that i used to watch childs play and the bride of chucky series too... hey why dont we share some real ghost experience you guys have encountered...

ohh and i loved the scream movie series too....

and I had this special kinda like for the movie Dopalganger starring drew barrymore...

anyone seen the 1978 movie "Alice Sweet Alice"...saw it when I was 7 years old... remembered the plot for 15 years and googled the story line and found out the name of it, downloaded and watched... its a very nice movie with a very different plot...

Edited by PreseaLover

The Omen was awesome, specially the original. I watched every movie and series you mentioned except Alice Sweet Alice. and to get best out of horror movies I watch them at night in the dark all alone with the headphones on. Hell I've stayed at spooky old place all alone but never had any experience with ghosts, I wont believe any of these ghost stories until I experience it myself.

Was that in Kandy ?
That bend looks so familiar. Lewella Junction..??
I thought it to be the bend near the closed down Maligawa road.
yeah looks like Kandy - Tannekumbura road near lewella junction.

According to the person who uploaded this and couple of comments on that pics its Duhinda, Badulla but it does look very much like the Kandy- Tennekumbara road

The Omen was awesome, specially the original. I watched every movie and series you mentioned except Alice Sweet Alice. and to get best out of horror movies I watch them at night in the dark all alone with the headphones on. Hell I've stayed at spooky old place all alone but never had any experience with ghosts, I wont believe any of these ghost stories until I experience it myself.

I've never seen ghosts too but I have stayed in a ghost house where many of my relatives have seen... however I have heard weird noises in that house while im there, but never have seen...

Not sure what happened here

12112241_508486282653475_894793248684908

This is the lower proximal bend in front of the entrance to dunhinda falls, The wall marks the border of the car park,

this bugger probably overdid the reversing into his slot

This is the lower proximal bend in front of the entrance to dunhinda falls, The wall marks the border of the car park,

Dunhinda falls, the place I never forget... when I was 12, I fell off the cliff here when I was going to the top... I don't know how I survived, I happened to grab a branch of a tree and hung onto it... it was a rainy and a very slippery day.... ever since that day I'm afraid of heights....

quite the opposite here....sci-fi only x-files I liked... I like the theme behind anabelle, omen... apart from that i used to watch childs play and the bride of chucky series too... hey why dont we share some real ghost experience you guys have encountered...

ohh and i loved the scream movie series too....

and I had this special kinda like for the movie Dopalganger starring drew barrymore...

anyone seen the 1978 movie "Alice Sweet Alice"...saw it when I was 7 years old... remembered the plot for 15 years and googled the story line and found out the name of it, downloaded and watched... its a very nice movie with a very different plot...

i love watching them, when some of the movies say " based on a true story" , that gives me goose bumps :D

Edited by tuner88
  • Like 2

i also thought by judging by that long distanced bus, yet i thought it was Kandy- Mahiyanagana Road. this could have been a quite a Trivia :)

• MADZ locked this topic