• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Machang whats goin on these days??? first it was paddles and now wet T's????? Very worrying indeed :D

LOL...I know macho,my recent talk has been a bit on the queer side...must be cos i've been forced by someon to watch ugly betty,glee marathons and lady gaga videos...but nothing to worry about! :lol:

LOL...I know macho,my recent talk has been a bit on the queer side...must be cos i've been forced by someon to watch ugly betty,glee marathons and lady gaga videos...but nothing to worry about! :lol:

Lady Gaga videos? I didn't see anything wrong with the "Telephone" video....

Lady Gaga videos? I didn't see anything wrong with the "Telephone" video....

I Agree :D

sha! :) who's the someone ah??? :huh:

peri,I think it's better if you move th OT posts to post whoring,otherwise the honda boys will be cross with us.

sha! :) who's the someone ah??? :huh:

cousin! :P

hey if the mans coming outta the closet someones gotta be a gentleman & hold the door open right? :lol:

just kidding Master Don :D

ok,that one actually hurt a lil' bit :( ...LOL...guess I asked for it with all them faggy posts :D

nothing wrong with watching glee! i watched the Pilot and kinda liked it, so i think i'll keep on watching! :P

Ugly Betty is kinda gay nah. If i'm nt mistaken its all about raising the self esteem of girls who aren't stick thin and to make them realize they're beautiful on the inside and all that.

:D

Solar-powered car disguises itself as shrub

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-200075...erColumnArea1.1

[guys -can someone tell me how images etc are inserted -thanks]

Solar-powered car disguises itself as shrub

by Leslie Katz

Font size

Print

22 comments

Not recommended for highways...

(Credit: Flickr/justin shull)

If I saw a giant shrub headed down my street, I'd probably just think my neighbor was disguising himself as an evergreen again. But now I find out I'd better look more closely, as it could be a solar-powered shrub car!

Artist Justin Shull said he created the Terrestrial Shrub Rover in the spirit of NASA and its forthcoming lunar expeditions. I'm having a bit of trouble connecting moon missions with a vehicle that looks like a boxwood, but Shull seems to be getting at the notion of innovation here.

He says the car "presents the opportunity to explore terrestrial and social environments back on Earth from within a manned, foliage-bedecked, solar-electric-powered rover." (Also in development is an unmanned, remotely controlled, Webcam version). The thing is, amazingly, the Terrestrial Shrub Rover actually works, as you can see from the below video of it taking a ride through a place that alternately looks like a cemetery and a park, and where it appears to be quite at home.

Of course, all that greenery on the frame obscures the space where a windshield on a shrub car would normally go. Instead, the driver uses video screens mounted on shelves inside the vehicle to gauge what's going on outside (including--and especially!--drunk trees in the rover's path).

(Via Slashdot)

You gotta watch "Alejandro" :blink:

Right. I watched a 8 and a half minute version.... err... Well there is something for straight guys in that too. Despite the Madonna taken to extreme bits.

As a cure, watch Rihanna's Te Amo video. featuring Laetitia Casta

What you need to know. Former Victoria's Secret Angel. The rest is on the Wiki.

oh dear,my deepest and most sincere apologies man,I dunno why I ever made the connection with you and that eg8...and ofcourse I knew waay before that you'd be the last guy here to buy a honda...lol....in punishment for my above transgressions you shall receive an ice cream cone and a friendly hug from the great masterdon(all hail!)...as an added bonus I'll also wash your fairlady wearing a wet t- shirt. :D

good lord!!!!! there goes my idea of visiting you over a weekend with a few beers and hopefully take a few pics of your cars!!!! :blink:

good lord!!!!! there goes my idea of visiting you over a weekend with a few beers and hopefully take a few pics of your cars!!!! :blink:

aiyyo whats this men!...that was just a stupid joke to gross out devinda...you guys really need to stop taking my posts too literally B)

and yeah I've been meaning to contact you guys to take some glamour shots of my beauties...but give me a couple of weeks to get the MG A's final paint coat applied and to get the TF down to kelaniya...then we'll arrange something out. :)

meanwhile I've been uploading some sneak peeks to FB using my phone and dismal camera skills...I'm sure you guys would do it more justice.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3112...p;id=1543230364

aiyyo whats this men!...that was just a stupid joke to gross out devinda...you guys really need to stop taking my posts too literally B)

and yeah I've been meaning to contact you guys to take some glamour shots of my beauties...but give me a couple of weeks to get the MG A's final paint coat applied and to get the TF down to kelaniya...then we'll arrange something out. :)

meanwhile I've been uploading some sneak peeks to FB using my phone and dismal camera skills...I'm sure you guys would do it more justice.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3112...p;id=1543230364

Ah good. Madmax arrives with my 50 1.4 and master flash on Monday. Should be able to have some fun :)

What exactly is a master flash? Is that a reference to a Canon speedlite or something?

A master flash is on that can control slave flashes. In my case, the 580EX II. It can act as master to my old 430EX II. So multiple sources of light.

A master flash is on that can control slave flashes. In my case, the 580EX II. It can act as master to my old 430EX II. So multiple sources of light.

Whoa, that's an extensive setup there Pericles. The reviews are very complimentary on the lens and the flashes, with the 580EX being pretty much top of the line. What exactly are you looking to shoot? Glamour? But then won't you need a zoom lens instead of the 50mm? Unless of course its in-studio magazine type work you looking to cover...interesting- What gives?

Whoa, that's an extensive setup there Pericles. The reviews are very complimentary on the lens and the flashes, with the 580EX being pretty much top of the line. What exactly are you looking to shoot? Glamour? But then won't you need a zoom lens instead of the 50mm? Unless of course its in-studio magazine type work you looking to cover...interesting- What gives?

More for weddings. The 50 for low light situs, and one Off Cam Flash for formals and stuff. And I shoot with a guy who has another 430, so then two slaves. Tho the two flashes will help light up cars, and the 50 will be great for detail shots.

No glamour yet. I use the 55-250 on the runway mostly, tho I got lucky at one show and borrows a 70-200 f2.8 IS. Awesome lens. Must get one when I can collect the dough.

• MADZ locked this topic