• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

My nephew was gifted a Volitation SO2 for Xmas and I nicked it. flew it. Broke it. stripped it to its component pieces. Put it back togehter, flew it again. Now I am hooked. The Online community on R/C choppers are CRAZY!!!!

I mean, Fibre Galss Swash plates? Glo-in-the -dark rotors? light alloy main drives? Ebay is full of them!

There is a shop on Galle road neXt to Green Cabin that has some insane stuff. Expensive but realy boys toys stuff there.

Yeah, there's a strong following for r/c aircraft here in SL now that the restrictions have been mostly lifted. Plus the fact that you can buy a CF and aluminium 450 size heli kit (minus electronics of course) for 5k makes things extremely appealing. Even importing a 2.4ghz radio system isn't a huge hassle anymore as long as you can prove to the TRCSL its total power output is <=100mw and have documentation to support it.

@miniace it is mentioned its a smallblock v8 with a motec efi system, so maybe a GM crate engine with a big turbo attached to it (considering the spool up time)?

Thanks..yeah my bad...GM smallblock engine ne. :) ....Guess all smallblocks are Normally aspirated.

MINIACE

Thanks..yeah my bad...GM smallblock engine ne. :) ....Guess all smallblocks are Normally aspirated.

MINIACE

You're on to something there though, apparently there are quite a few 1UZ converted Hiaces in Aussie and NZ. Must be the warm winters and cold summers that drives them to these levels of insanity.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen on a famous online autowebsite.. wink wink... :)

Mazda Demio Unregistered, 2009/12 1330cc Never Again Will You Have to Worry About Broken Timing Belts and Ceased Engines ! We offer only Genuine Mileage with Guarantee. (However ODO changes could be done free of charge after purchase on customer request) Full Option Fog Lamps Eclipse Navigation Setup Reverse Camera Rain Sensor Retract Mirrors Tilt Headlights VAT Invoice can be issued if necessary, Exchange Considered. Negotiable Price

I got one such small block L series V8 with me...if any of you grease monkeys wanna do a project you know who to call...I give you best price... :D

Thats a Roller V8, right? Serious metal... hmmmmmmm....... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I will contact you once I thunk this through... :)

Perhaps Audi Model? but then... WTF is that?

But not that these Hyundai owners compare their cars to Jags and other Euro cars though... :)

i think they do actually... and nissan march k12 in SL its the nissan beetle

• MADZ locked this topic